Being someone’s best friend forever is a big deal. If you have one, you can call yourself the luckiest of men. You can share the most intimate and embarrassing secrets with this person or do the craziest things together. It’s possible that your fellow knows you better than your parents. He or she is always there for you.
It is said: “A friend in need is a friend indeed”. Have you just broken up with your boyfriend/ girlfriend? Don’t worry, your bestie already knows how to cheer you up. Did you go a little bit wild at the office party last night? Be sure, that all the embarrassing moments have been downloaded on YouTube by your humble servant. But no matter what you do, you can be sure that your pal will always stand by your side. Did you know that there’s even National Best Friends Day which is celebrated on June 8th? Of course, it doesn’t mean that this is the only day in a calendar to say kind words to your mate.
So, are you looking for an interesting friendship caption for your Instagram pictures? Or maybe you’ve been searching for famous quotes about friendship but couldn’t find? Do you want to celebrate Friendiversary with your bestie? Is there a chance that you are planning to propose a toast at your BFF’s wedding? Whatever your reason for visiting this page is, be sure that you are in the right place. We have a wide range of inspirational friendship quotes and sayings for your best friend as well as touching short ‘I love my best friend’ quotes.
Take our advice. Throw a party to bestie and don’t forget to say how much you love him/her with the help of good quotations on friendship!
Cool BFF Quotes
- “Things are never quite as scary when you’ve got a best friend.” – Bill Watterson
- “God made us best friends because he knew our mom couldn’t handle us as sisters.” – Author Unknown
Cute Quotes about love and friendship
- “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “A true friend would die for you, so when you start trying to count them on one hand, you don’t need any fingers.” – Larry Flynt
“Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness.” – Euripides
- True love is finding your soul mate in your best friend.
Inspiring Sayings for Your Best Friend
- “A good friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have.” – Irish Proverb
- “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” – Henry Ford
Say “I Love my Best Friend” with Awesome Quotes
- You have been my friend through thick and thin. I cannot imagine life without you. I love you, my friend!
Heartwarming Quotes about Friendship and Love
- “We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.” – Orson Welles
Funny Best Friend Quotes for Girls
- “Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say.” – Author Unknown
The Most Inspirational Friendship Quotes
- “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.”— Helen Keller
- “True friends say good things behind your back and bad things to your face.” – Author Unknown
- “As in cases of wine that improve with age, the oldest friendships ought to be the most delightful.” – Author Unknown
Catchy Best Friends Forever Quotes
- “Best friends can turn a horrible day into one of the best days of your life.” – Nathanael Richmond
- “We need at least one friend who understands what we do not say.” – Author Unknown
- “We are best friends. Always remember that if you fall, I will pick you up…after I finish laughing.” – Author Unknown
- “Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know that they are there.” – Author Unknown
The Variety of Good Quotations on Friendship
- “The most valuable gift you can receive is an honest friend.” ― Stephen Richards
- True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils. Strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island… to find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune; to keep him is a blessing.
- The road to a friend’s house is never too long! – Danish Proverb
- A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.
Great Ideas for BFF Quotes
- “That was the thing about best friends. Like sisters and mothers, they could piss you off and make you cry and break your heart, but in the end, when the chips were down, they were there, making you laugh even in your darkest hours.” – Kristin Hannah
- “True love is finding your soulmate in your best friend”. – Faye Hall
- “Many people will walk in and out of your life but only true friends leave footprints in your heart.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
- “That’s the problem with best friends. Sometimes they know you better than you know yourself.” – Cecily von Ziegesar
Friendly quotes about Special Person
The Most Famous Quotes about Friendship
- “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them” – C.S. Lewis
- “A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.”
- ― William Shakespeare
- “Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” — Albert Camus
- A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. – Jim Morrison
Amazing Quotes about Friends with Deep Meaning
- Friends are God’s way of taking care of us.
- Friendship is one mind in two bodies. – Mencius
- Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity. – Khalil Gibran
- Friendship isn’t about who you’ve known the longest. It’s about who walked into your life, said “I’m here for you”, and proved it.
Wise Quotes on True Friendship
- “There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.” – Thomas Aquinas
- A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.
- “One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- “A true friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be anywhere else.” – Len Wein