Michael Fox once said that family is not important – it is everything. Even if your family relationships are completely ruined or start to become awful – there is always a chance to revive them. The blood ties are ones of the strongest in the world. In some countries, people pay as much attention to the relatives, as it is possible, without interference in their life. One can say that it is impossible to be a part of someone’s life and do not bother him or her with your own advice and rules.
Well, the modern psychology is able to correct any personality, so why can’t it give you some cool ideas of how to keep the contact with the dearest people and be independent? To be honest, there is no need in psychological approach at all: you can just use the experience of the previous generations, respect your parents and their parents, be thankful for everything that they gave to you, and remember that you have a family even if you severed the ties with it. To help you keep the proper relationships with the close people, we would like to offer some heartfelt family sayings, that you can use as quotes in the e-mails to your soulmates.
Family Love Quotes
No one will deny that there is nothing more influential than the atmosphere in the family. You can keep the positive one better if sending warm words to your relatives sometimes. Words like in the quotes presented below.
- “The most important thing in the world is family and love.” John Wooden
- “Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.” George Burns
- “Work is work, but family is for life. That’s what really matters to me.” Akshay Kumar
- “My family is my life, and everything else comes second as far as what’s important to me.” Michael Imperioli
- “You leave home to seek your fortune and, when you get it, you go home and share it with your family.” Anita Baker
- “You can kiss your family and friends good-bye and put miles between you, but at the same time you carry them with you in your heart, your mind, your stomach, because you do not just live in a world but a world lives in you.” Frederick Buechner
- “You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.” Desmond Tutu
Impressively Strong Family Sayings
It is hard to restore something that was broken to pieces. However, you cannot break up with your family. These strong sayings can bring back your faith in the family ties.
Short Good Family Quotes
Do more, talk less. These short quotes are aimed at reminding you that there is no need in silver tongue if you want to say something important. Even a few good words can show your true love to the family.
- “Family is the most important thing in the world.” Princess Diana
- “Nothing is better than going home to family and eating good food and relaxing. Irina Shayk
- “Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.” David Ogden Stiers
- “I am blessed to have so many great things in my life – family, friends and God. All will be in my thoughts daily.” Lil’ Kim
- “At the end of the day, a loving family should find everything forgivable.” Mark V. Olsen
- “The family is one of nature’s masterpieces.” George Santayana
- “Seeing the family is a very important part of my weekend.” Susannah York
Inspirational Family Quotes
If you have lost the appreciation of your family, please, do not think immediately that it is the family members’ fault. It can be yours too. These quotes will inspire you to think about your behavior and failures towards your relatives.
- “Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.” Jane Howard
- “Family is a unique gift that needs to be appreciated and treasured, even when they’re driving you crazy. As much as they make you mad, interrupt you, annoy you, curse at you, try to control you, these are the people who know you the best and who love you.” Jenna Morasca
- “I think family is key, and if you have love for family, then you have love for others – and you have unity as a people.” Marlon Wayans
- “A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it.” George Moore
- “There is no such thing as a “broken family.” Family is family, and is not determined by marriage certificates, divorce papers, and adoption documents. Families are made in the heart. The only time family becomes null is when those ties in the heart are cut. If you cut those ties, those people are not your family. If you make those ties, those people are your family. And if you hate those ties, those people will still be your family because whatever you hate will always be with you.” C. JoyBell C.
- “Govern a family as you would cook a small fish – very gently.” Chinese Proverb
- “Families are the compass that guides us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.” Brad Henry
Family Is Always First Quotes
You should not put your family in the first place in your life; it is already there. Even if you forget about your folks – they always remember you. Even if you do not pay attention to them – they will pay attention to your absence in their lives. Think about it.
- “Family and God – that is what’s important. Money, cars, those are things that come and go.” Fabrice Muamba
- “The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege.” Charles Kuralt
- “What is important is family, friends, giving back to your community and finding meaning in life.” Adrian Grenier
- “Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.” George Burns
- “It’s very important to prioritize. I know, for me, my family comes first. That makes every decision very easy.” Jada Pinkett Smith
- “One’s family is the most important thing in life. I look at it this way: One of these days I’ll be over in a hospital somewhere with four walls around me. And the only people who’ll be with me will be my family.” Robert Byrd
- “You need a strong family because at the end, they will love you and support you unconditionally. Luckily, I have my dad, mom and sister.” Esha Gupta
Important Family Time Quotes
You should better spend a bit more time with your family, especially if you did not do this for a long period of time. They miss you so, and we are sure that you miss them too. Hang around with your parents or children today or at weekends!
Famous Quotes About Family
There are a lot of family bonding cases in the literature. Fortunately, there are many in real life, as the famous people tend to span the stories about the family deals with pleasure. Here are some of their heartfelt sayings.
- “My family was my guide to my reality.” – Haywood Nelson
- “If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance.” George Bernard Shaw
- “I think togetherness is a very important ingredient to family life.” Barbara Bush
- “You have to defend your honor. And your family.” – Suzanne Vega
- “I’m a minimalist. I don’t really need much to enjoy a good holiday – just my family and the bare essentials.” Jean Reno
- “Parents are like God because you wanna know they’re out there, and you want them to think well of you, but you really only call when you need something.” Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
- “The single most important factor in our long-term happiness is the relationships we have with our family and close friends.” Clayton M. Christensen
Perfect Family Is Everything Quotes
They know you, they support you, they love you. They are the members of your family – your one with wife and children, or those you were born in. The family is truly everything, because it knows everything about you and still loves you against all the odds.
- “My family comes first. Maybe that’s what makes me different from other guys.” Bobby Darin
- “I would give everything, if I could only keep my family”
- “You know, all that matters is that the people you love are happy and healthy. Everything else if just sprinkles on the sundae.” Paul Walker
- “No matter how poor you think you are – if you have the family, you have everything.”
- “I am what I am thanks to my family, because they have given me everything”
- “Family is this very deep, complex thing that for most people becomes everything. It informs your entire life.” Ezra Miller
- “My family is everything. I am what I am thanks to my mother, my father, my brother, my sister… because they have given me everything. The education I have is thanks to them.” – Ronaldinho
Best Happy Family Quotes
Family happiness is a big deal. It can be achieved with the efforts from the side of every family member. Just believe that it is possible. These quotes will additionally assure you in this.
- “A happy family is but an earlier heaven.” George Bernard Shaw
- “All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.” Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
- “There’s nothing that makes you more insane than family. Or more happy. Or more exasperated. Or more… secure.” Jim Butcher
- “Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space.” Evan Esar
- “A happy family is but an earlier heaven.” John Bowring
- “I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you.” Joyce Meyer
- “Happiness [is] only real when shared” Jon Krakauer, Into the Wild
Bad Family Quotes and Phrases
There are details that can annoy you in your family. There are bad times and hard times in your relationships. But you still remember who you are, who are your relatives and how much you mean to each other. If you do not, check these phrases to recall this.
- “The capacity for friendship is God’s way of apologizing for our families.” Jay McInerney, The Last of the Savages
- “Family quarrels are bitter things. They don’t go according to any rules. They’re not like aches or wounds, they’re more like splits in the skin that won’t heal because there’s not enough material.” F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “All parents damage their children. It cannot be helped. Youth, like pristine glass, absorbs the prints of its handlers. Some parents smudge, others crack, a few shatter childhoods completely into jagged little pieces, beyond repair.” Mitch Albom, The Five People You Meet in Heaven
- “One day you will do things for me that you hate. That is what it means to be family.” Jonathan Foer
- “Families are messy. Immortal families are eternally messy. Sometimes the best we can do is to remind each other that we’re related for better or for worse…and try to keep the maiming and killing to a minimum.” Rick Riordan, The Sea of Monsters
- “All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.” Leo Tolstoy
- “Youth cannot know how age thinks and feels. But old men are guilty if they forget what it was to be young.” J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Touching Missing Family Quotes
We do not understand how much we have until the moment we lose everything that we love – even if just for a period of time. These quotes are aimed at reminding you that you should relish every minute that you have had with your family until it is not too late to realize this. Say that you miss your close people as often, as you can.
- “Is this what family is like: the feeling that everyone’s connected, that with one piece missing, the whole thing’s broken?” Trenton Lee Stewart
- “The sad truth is we are missing someone and we are hoping they are missing us too.” Kaceem Madd
- “When I go away from you the world beats dead like a slackened drum.” Amy Lowell
- “Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it.” – Ann Brashares
- “The distance between us may be miles and years but it will not change the fact I hope you are missing me too.” Tammi
- “Human beings are the only creatures on earth that allow their children to come back home.” Bill Cosby
- “We sit around waiting for them to come home, hoping every day that they are okay and that they know how much we love them. Our heroes.” Cierra Powell
Amazing Family Over Everything Quotes
These quotes make us smile. They are so nice, kind and greatly powerful simultaneously. You can and even should send them to every family member to strengthen your ties; be sure that your close people will be happy to see such words from you.
- “When everything goes to hell, the people, who stand by you without flinching – they are your family.” Jim Butcher
- “When trouble comes, it’s your family that supports you.” Guy Lafleur
- “This was the trouble with families. Like invidious doctors, they knew just where it hurt.” Arundhati Roy
- “The family is the test of freedom; because the family is the only thing that the free man makes for himself and by himself.” Gilbert K. Chesterton
- “I was angry and frustrated until I started my own family and my first child was born. Until then I didn’t really appreciate life the way I should have, but fortunately I woke up.” Johnny Depp
- “What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life – to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories.” George Eliot
- “There is no such thing as fun for the whole family.” Jerry Seinfeld
- “I sustain myself with the love of family.” Maya Angelou