Keep your heart open to the whole beauty of the world given to you by the Creator. These quotations are good reminders of God’s love and grace. That’s why you just can’t miss them.
Great Quotes About Trust in God
Are you searching for the purpose in life? Follow your overall dream by trusting God’s plan and everything will become possible. You’ll see.
- “I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you’re grateful, you’ll see God open up new doors.” – Joel Osteen
- “The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Parents are like God because you wanna know they’re out there, and you want them to think well of you, but you really only call when you need something.” – Chuck Palahniuk
- “We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature – trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence… We need silence to be able to touch souls.” – Mother Teresa
- “For prayer is nothing else than being on terms of friendship with God.” – Saint Teresa of Avila
- “Never trust anyone completely but God. Love people, but put your full trust only in God.” – Lawrence Welk
Wise Quotes Saying ‘God Is Good’
God is good, caring, loving and forgiving. That’s what these quotes are about.
- “God proved His love on the Cross. When Christ hung, and bled, and died, it was God saying to the world, ‘I love you.’” – Billy Graham
- “He died not for men, but for each man. If each man had been the only man made, He would have done no less.” – C.S. Lewis
- “I really do believe that God is love, one of deep affection and grace and forgiveness and inspiration.” – William P. Young
- “Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God’s handwriting.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The truth is that it doesn’t matter who you are or what you have done. Jesus understands all your pain, all your hurt, all your loss, all your temptations, and all your struggles.” – Mark J. Musser
- “The worship most acceptable to God comes from a thankful and cheerful heart.” – Plutarch
Inspirational Quotes About God
Get your daily portion of inspiration by looking through these fascinating, inspirational quotes about God, love and friendship.
- “God is completely sovereign. God is infinite in wisdom. God is perfect in love. God in His love always wills what is best for us. In His wisdom He always knows what is best, and in His sovereignty He has the power to bring it about.” – Jerry Bridges
- “God never ends anything on a negative; God always ends on a positive.” – Edwin Louis Cole
- “Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous.” – Albert Einstein
- “Through hard work, perseverance and a faith in God, you can live your dreams.” – Ben Carson
- “God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say that the arrival would be worthwhile” – Max Lucado
- “Let God’s promises shine on your problems.” – Corrie ten Boom
Profound God Quotes and Statements About Life
Finding strength, especially when life continues to give you more and more challenges, is a tough task. However, with these profound God quotes about life, it is much easier to overcome any challenge.
- “The very first step toward change is to believe that you can. You don’t have to stay the way you are because God is a God of change and transformation. He can bring change to your life and bring the best out of you.” – Brian Houston
- “God will not look you over for medals, degrees or diplomas but for scars.”
– Elbert Hubbard
- “Any fool can count the seeds in an apple. Only God can count all the apples in one seed.” – Robert H. Schuller
- “God will meet you where you are in order to take you where He wants you to go.” – Tony Evans
- “Remember who you are. Don’t compromise for anyone, for any reason. You are a child of the Almighty God. Live that truth.” – Lysa Terkeurst
- “I will thank God for the day and the moment I have.’ – Jim Valvano
Motivational, Religious Quotes and Verses from Bible
When it comes to motivation, it can be hard to do due to various reasons. We hope that these religious quotes and verses will give all the necessary motivation.
- “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16
- “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11
- “Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.” Psalm 34:8
- “Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.” John 15:13
- “What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?” Romans 8:31
- “Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.” Lamentations 3:22
Well-aimed Short Quotes About God
Sometimes all you need for motivation is a few well-aimed words. Take a look at these powerful shot quotes about God and may all of your worries disappear.
- “Only God can fully satisfy the hungry heart of man.” – Hugh Black
- “…but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” – Romans 5:8
- “The Word of God is limitless and infinite.” – H.G. Bishop Youannes
- “God has no religion.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “If God is your partner, make your plans BIG!” – D.L. Moody
- “The more we depend on God the more dependable we find He is.” – Cliff Richard
Cute Quotes about God’s Timing
We have to wait patiently until God’s timing comes even though we want it here and now. These cute quotes about God’s timing will motivate you to wait long enough.
- “If you know that God loves you, you should never question a directive from Him. It will always be right and best. When He gives you a directive, you are not just to observe it, discuss it, or debate it. You are to obey it.” – Henry Blackaby
- “To fall in love with God is the greatest of all romances; to seek him, the greatest adventure; to find him, the greatest human achievement.” – Raphael Simon
- “There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens” – Ecclesiastes 3:1
- “With God, there’s always an appointed time for things, and when you put Him first, trust in His timing, and keep the faith, miracles happen!” – Germany Kent
- “Sometimes we have to let our dreams go in order to allow God to bring them back to us – in his way and his timing.” – Melody Carlson
- “God is never late and rarely early. He is always exactly right on time–His time.” – Dillon Burroughs
Powerful God’s Will Quotes
God’s word makes you stronger, braver, more loving and sympathetic. Read these powerful quotes and follow God’s will.
- “The darker the night, the brighter the stars,
The deeper the grief, the closer is God!” – Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- “When your will is God’s will, you will have your will.” – Charles Spurgeon
- “God doesn’t owe us anything- yet in His grace, He still gives us good things.” –Billy Graham
- “There are no ‘if’s’ in God’s world. And no places that are safer than other places. The center of His will is our only safety – let us pray that we may always know it!” – Corrie ten Boom
- “I just want to do God’s will. And he’s allowed me to go to the mountain. And I’ve looked over, and I’ve seen the promised land! I may not get there with you, but I want you to know tonight that we as a people will get to the promised land.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “We must focus on prayer as the main thrust to accomplish God’s will and purpose on earth. The forces against us have never been greater, and this is the only way we can release God’s power to become victorious” – John C. Maxwell
Deep Sayings About Being a Man of God
Those who serve God, obey His will and live for Him can be called a man of God. Read these deep sayings and learn more.
- “There is no such thing as a great man of God, only weak, pitiful, faithless men of a great and merciful God.” – Paul Washer
- “You should be courageous, not because of who you are and what you’ve done, but because of who God is and what He has done!” – Wayne A. Mack
- “The true man of God is heartsick, grieved at the worldliness of the Church, grieved at the toleration of sin in the Church, grieved at the prayerlessness in the Church. He is disturbed that the corporate prayer of the Church no longer pulls down the strongholds of the devil.” – Leonard Ravenhill
- “Men of God are those who walk in the fear of the Lord.” – Matt Chandler
- “To become effective men of God, then, we must know and acknowledge that every grace and every virtue proceeds from God alone, and that not even a good thought can come from us except it be of Him.” – Aiden Wilson Tozer
- “You can be sure you are a man of God if you suffer injustice gladly and in silence.” – Josemaria Escriva
Best Motivational Quotes on God
In days of dark, when it seems that there’s no way out and motivation to look for it, turn to God and say ‘I need you’ and He will guide you.
- “When the Bible speaks of God’s love for us and the kind of love we are to have for him and for other people, the word is always apage, signifying a commitment to act.” – Rick Warren,
- “Man is born broken. He lives by mending. The grace of God is glue.” –Eugene O’Neill
- “We shall steer safely through every storm, so long as our heart is right, our intention fervent, our courage steadfast, and our trust fixed on God.” – St. Francis De Sales
- “You may pray for an hour and still not pray. You may meet God for a moment and then be in touch with Him all day.” – Fredrik Wisloff
- “God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with him.” –Jim Elliot
- “There are three stages in the work of God: impossible, difficult, done.” – James Hudson Taylor
Uplifting Daily Quotes About God
God is always with you as well as with every living creature in this world. Get your daily portion of inspiration about God and faith by reading these uplifting quotes about God.
- God loves each of us as if there were only one of us – Augustine
- Before God we are all equally wise and equally foolish – Albert Einstein
- We should think of the church as an orchestra in which the different churches play on different instruments while a Divine Conductor calls the tune. — William R. Inge
- I can find God in nature, in animals, in birds and the environment. Pat Buckley
Positive ‘Believe in God’ Quotes
Looking for some extra encouragement in your life? Then you definitely need to read these positive ‘believe in God’ quotes.
- “No matter what storm you face, you need to know that God loves you. He has not abandoned you.” – Franklin Graham
- “Remembering the goodness of God in the past, will help us in seasons where it’s harder to see Him.” – Esther Fleece
- “God is the only source of hope that’ll never disappoint. When we place our faith in him, he provides joy, peace, and hope that overflows.” – Rick Warren
- “If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.” – C.S. Lewis
- “The function of prayer is not to influence God, but rather to change the nature of the one who prays.” – Søren Kierkegaard
- “God knows the secret plan of the things he will do for the world, using my hand.” – Toyohiko Kagawa
The Best Famous Quotes Saying ‘God Is Great’
Follow God at any step you take and you’ll see how great He is and that everything is possible with His help. And don’t miss the opportunity to look at some of the most famous quotes saying ‘God is great’.
- “One who has been touched by grace will no longer look on those who stray as “those evil people” or “those poor people who need our help.” Nor must we search for signs of “loveworthiness.” Grace teaches us that God loves because of who God is, not because of who we are.” – Philip Yancey
- “Don’t be a fool. Recognize your dependence on God. As the days become dark and the nights become dreary, realize that there is a God who rules above.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one’s weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “There is not in the world a kind of life more sweet and delightful than that of a continual conversation with God.” – Brother Lawrence
- “God is the source of all power, and prayer is essential to experiencing His power in our lives.” – Gwen Smith
- “Where God guides, He provides. No matter how things look, God is still in control. Stay in peace and be hopeful. Your blessing is coming soon.” –Germany Kent
The Best ‘Give It to God’ Phrases
When fear, anxiety or helplessness fill you up from the inside, people say: ‘Kneel in a prayer and give it God’. It means that sometimes all you need is to ask Him to take all of your worries away.
- “God will fight your battles if you just keep still. He is able to carry you through. Trust Him. Keep standing, keep believing and keep hoping.” – Germany Kent
Spiritual Short Quotes Affirming That ‘God Is with You’
Have you found yourself at the crossroads without any clue which way to go? No matter which path you’d choose always remember that God is with you. And these spiritual short quotes will prove you that.
- “I don’t stand for black man’s side, I don’t stand for white man’s side, I stand for God’s side.” – Bob Marley
- “Life is God’s novel. Let him write it.” – Isaac Bashevis Singer
- “The Bible is very clear that God put you here on Earth to do two things: to learn to love God and to learn to love other people. Life is not about acquisition, accomplishment, or achievement.” – Rick Warren
- “When a blind man says, ‘God is good,’ this should be an eye-opener to those who can see.” – Anthony Liccione
- “God is a circle whose center is everywhere and circumference nowhere.” – Voltaire
- “Without God there is for mankind no purpose, no goal, no hope, only a wavering future, an eternal dread of every darkness.” – Jean Paul
The Most Beautiful God Quotes for Her
Whatever obstacle you face in your life, keep saying to yourself ‘God is with me’ and you’ll be able to come up with the right solution even in a hopeless situation.
- “God waits for you to communicate with Him. You have instant, direct access to God. God loves mankind so much, and in a very special sense His children, that He has made Himself available to you at all times.” – Wesley L. Duewel
- “If God had wanted to be a big secret, He would not have created babbling brooks and whispering pines.” – Robert Brault
- “If God shuts one door, he opens another.” – Irish Proverb
- “Holiness is doing God’s will with a smile.” – Mother Teresa
- “God’s mercy is fresh and new every morning.” – Joyce Meyer
- “God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with him.” – Jim Elliot
Wonderful Quotes About God’s Gift for Him
The wisdom of God about family, life and love is inexhaustible. Get a piece of this wisdom by reading these wonderful quotes about God’s gift.
- You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them. Desmond Tutu
- “Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.” –Leo Buscaglia
- “God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.” – Voltaire
- “What you are is God’s gift to you, what you become is your gift to God.” –Hans Urs von Balthasar
- “God’s gifts put man’s best dreams to shame.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- “I believe God is managing affairs and that He doesn’t need any advice from me. With God in charge, I believe everything will work out for the best in the end. So what is there to worry about.” – Henry Ford