In a way, each of us is a philosopher. We are trying to cognize the world, experience everything asking ourselves and others the questions about existence, happiness, and, of course, life itself. The dictionaries give us a lot of different definitions, but none is enough to understand its nature. So, the question “What is life?” is still open for discussion, and probably, it will be open forever. All we know that life is a great miracle. We all should appreciate, love, and cherish our own lives and the lives of others. It is like a lottery ticket – you are incredibly lucky to have it, but you should try to do right by it. Only if you know what to do with it, you’ll become a happy person. That is why we are dreaming, setting goals, searching for solutions – we are doing everything to avoid living useless and grey life. To live means to be responsible for everything that happens to you, for your own happiness. Of course, there are different circumstances, the bumps in our roads, but if you stay positive and strong, you’ll overcome all the difficulties. The perfect thing about the human nature is that we can forgive the most painful resentments and survive the great sorrow, because whatever the obstacles, we always hope.
But again, all the words above cannot describe life in all its diversity. A lot of thinkers tried to do to it, and it should be noticed that some of them succeed. We tried to collect the wisest, the most inspirational life-related quotes said by famous people as well as by unknown authors. These gorgeous thoughts were expressed in an effort to cognize the essence of life and to share the unique experience with others. So, if you want to get some motivation and move closer to the understanding of this incredible phenomenon, enjoy the perfect lines we found for you.
Best Meaningful Quotes and Phrases about Life
Sometimes we all need the motivation to continue our daily struggle. If you are looking for it, check out the amazing phrases we found for you. They are the best reminders of the fact that your every breath is precious.
- Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
- Fill your life with adventures, not things. Have stories to tell not stuff to show.
- Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. – George Bernard Shaw
- When you stop and look around this life is pretty amazing.
- Never stop learning, because life never stops teaching.
- Love the life you live. Live the life you love. – Bob Marley
- When thinking about life, remember this: no amount of guilt can change the past, and no amount of anxiety can change the future.
- It’s better to cross the line and suffer the consequence than to just stare at that line for the rest of your life.
- Life is about making an impact, not making an income. – Kevin Kruse
- Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.
Quotes about Life by Famous People
There are some phrases that have already become legendary. The list below contains the gorgeous thoughts expressed by famous philosophers, psychologists, artists, and dreamers, so enjoy!
- Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory – Dr. Seuss
- For what it’s worth: It’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start over. – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Start over, my darling. Be brave enough to find the life you want and courageous enough to chase it. Then start over and love yourself the way you were always meant to. – Madalyn Beck
- My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive: and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style. – Maya Angelau
- You get in life what you have the courage to ask for. – Oprah Winfrey
- To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people just exist. – Oscar Wilde
- Life supports me in every possible way. – Louise Hay
- We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. – Joseph Campbell
- Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. – Charles R. Swindoll
- Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive. – Matt Cameron
Wise Inspirational Sayings about Life
Life is a great chance, the opportunity to express yourself, to do something good, and to tell the world about yourself. Don’t miss it, use these beautiful sayings to keep moving towards your goals!
- Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life.
- Life doesn’t get easier, you just get stronger.
- Be strong, you never know who you are inspiring.
- You were never created to live depressed. Defeated. Guilty. Condemned. Ashamed or unworthy. You were created to be victorious.
- A negative mind will never give you a positive life.
- Life always offers you a second chance. It’s called tomorrow.
- Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. – William James
- The simple rules in life: If you do not go after you want, you’ll never have it; If you do not ask, the answer will always be no; If you do not step forward, you will always be in the same place.
- Making a big life change is pretty scary. But, know what’s even scarier? Regret.
- One life. Just one. Why aren’t we running like we are on fire towards our wildest dreams?
Truly Great Quotes about Life
Do you want to live or to exist? If you want your life to be really meaningful and happy, you should always keep positive and be kind to others. Read these great quotes and then look around – there are always reasons to smile.
- Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass it’s about learning to dance in the rain.
- Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?’ – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. – Albert Einstein
- Life is beautiful, and there’s so much to smile about. – Marilyn Monroe
- Life is like a roller coaster. It has its ups and downs. But it’s your choice to scream or enjoy the ride.
- The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. – Bertrand Russell
- Maybe it’s not about the happy ending, maybe it’s about the story…
- Life is too short, so be a little crazy, try something new, love with all your heart, and be proud of who you are.
- Life doesn’t require that we be the best, only we try our best. – H. Jackson Brown J.
- The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes. – Frank Lloyd Wright
Good Quotes in English about Wonderful Life
If you are looking for some really good intelligent messages about in life in English, you are on the right page. Just choose the one that inspires you the most, and use it as the reminder that the world is awesome!
- Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things. – Kenneth Branagh
- One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can’t change.
- Train your mind to see the good in everything. Positivity is a choice. The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.
- All of life is peaks and valleys. Don’t let the peaks get too high and the valleys too low. – John Wooden
- Nothing in life is to be feared; it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more so that we may fear less. – Marie Curie
- Funny how your quality of life improves dramatically when you surround yourself with good intelligent kind-hearted positive loving people.
- If life can remove someone you never dreamed of losing, it can replace them with someone you never dreamt of having.
- We are not given a good life or a bad life. We are given it. And it’s up to you to make it good or bad.
- Life is like a book. Some chapters sad, some happy, and some exciting. But if you never turn the page you will never know what the next chapter holds.
- Life is a great travel trip, problem is that it doesn’t come with a map. We have to search our own ways to reach the destinations.
What Is Life Deep Quotes and Sayings
People often start thinking about what life is when they got a lot of years under their belt. All the important events, dearest people, and dreams are the priceless experience that allows us to answer this question.
- Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life. – Omar Khayyam
- All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better. – Ralph Emerson
- Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once. – Lillian Dickson
- Life is a small gap between birth and death. So in this gap be happy and try to make others happy. Enjoy every moment!
- Life is too important to be taken seriously. – Oscar Wilde
- In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: It goes on. – Robert Frost
- Life is about trusting your feelings, taking chances, finding happiness, learning from the past, and realizing everything changes.
- Life is what happens while you’re busy making plans. – Allen Saunders
- Life is trying things to see if they work. – Ray Bradbury
- The purpose of our lives is to be happy. – Dalai Lama
Catchy Short Phrases about Our Life
A lot of books, scientific works, and essays were written on this significant topic. But sometimes you do not need a lot of words to say something meaningful. Believe us that you will not forget these catchy phrases!
- Breathe. It’s just a bad day, not a bad life.
- We worry about tomorrow like it’s promised.
- I don’t want to earn my living; I want to live. – Oscar Wilde
- Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we’re here, we should dance.
- Love your whole story even if it hasn’t been the perfect fairy tale. – Melanie Koulouris
- If you love life, it will love you back.
- Beware the barrenness of a busy life. – Socrates
- Live each day as if it’s your last.
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. – Neale Donald Walsch
- Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you’re alive, it isn’t. – Richard Bach
Nice Encouraging Quotes about Life
Do you like your lifestyle? If yes, these nice sayings will help you keep it that way. If no, they will help you understand what you are doing wrong, to change it all, and make the things better!
- Life is like a camera. You focus on what’s important, capture the good times, develop from the negative, and if things don’t work out, take another shot.
- When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
- One day, you heart will stop beating, and none of your fears will matter. What will matter is how you lived.
- Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile.
- What is Life? They say it’s from B to D. From Birth to Death, but what’s between B and D? It’s a C, it is a Choice. Our life is a matter of choices, live well and it will never go wrong.
- If you don’t leave your past in the past, it will destroy your future. Live for what today has to offer, not what yesterday has taken away.
- Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. Marcus Aurelius
- Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored. –Earl Nightingale
- “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
- “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” – Mark Twain
Really Cool Quotes to Describe My Life
Here we have some phrases for you to read and say “That is about my life!” They are pretty cool and inspiring, so if you want to express yourself, you can feel free to post them on your page on any of the social networks.
- A year ago, everything was different. And now that I look back, I realize that a year can do a lot to a person.
- I forgive people but that doesn’t mean I accept their behavior or trust them. I forgive them for me, so I can let go and move on with my life.
- It is ok to live a life others do not understand.
- Some days I wish I could go back in life. Not to change anything but to feel a few things twice.
- In my life, I’ve lived, I’ve loved, I’ve lost, I’ve missed, I’ve hurt, I’ve trusted, I’ve made mistakes, but most of all I’ve learned.
- The 3C’s in life: Choice, Chance, Change. You must make the Choice, to take the Chance, if you want anything in life to Change.
- Everything in life is easier when you don’t concern yourself with what everybody else is doing.
- My life isn’t perfect but I’m thankful for what I have.
- Life is very complicated. Don’t try to find answers because when you find answers, life changes the questions.
- A good life is when you smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how blessed you are for what you have.
Amazing Quotes about Beautiful Life
Just take a minute and look around. Try to analyze your life without judging or blaming yourself. We are sure that you are doing great. So keep moving forward and remember that your life is amazing!
- Every man dies. Not every man really lives. – William Wallace
- If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things. – Albert Einstein
- You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one.
- Enjoy life today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow is never promised.
- You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like it’s heaven on earth. – William W. Purkez
- Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life. – Mark Twain
- Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.
- There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. – Albert Einstein
- I thing being in love with life is a key to eternal youth. – Doug Hutchison
- Life is a progress, and not a station. – Ralf Emerson