If you decide to go to this page, then, most of all, you now have a bad mood. Here are meaningful sad quotes, which people often use to somehow survive their sadness and grief, which they have in the heart and soul. Sadness is an emotional state that everybody experiences at the very least once in their lifetimes. Because life has its own phases and moments when it’ll make you down hearted or even depressed.
Nothing is ever permanent: sadness doesn’t last forever. It’ll turn into happiness as soon as the life changes the phase – just like the day becomes night and winter becomes summer.
It is difficult to advise not to be sad, because we understand that sometimes it is just a necessity. Being sad, you perceive the world differently, you better understand your life and sort out priorities. Sadness can make you be so negative that you’ll concentrate only on the negative side of things around you.
The usual story or quotation about life can’t help you cheer up – that’s obvious, but it will attract the attention of your friends who can put you in a good mood and change a situation for the better. After all, friends should always help us in a difficult moment and always support.
Below you may find sentences and images with saddest quotes ever which a wailful person can relate to. If you’re under a black cloud and want to share your sadness or want other people to notice that you feel alone – our collections of quotes is for you.
Sad Love Quotes
Among all the quotes about love, for some reason, sad love quotes are the most popular. All the people in love are very attracted to the phrases, imbued with sadness. As a rule, sad phrases are much more expressive than positive and cheerful quotes.
- I will wait for you till the day I can forget you or till the day you realize you cannot forget me
- It hurts to breathe because every breath I take proves I can’t live without you.
- The saddest thing in the world, is loving someone who used to love you.
- There is no disguise which can hide love for long where it exists, or simulate it where it does not.
Sad Quotes about Life
Every person has such moments when he wants to be alone with himself and with his thoughts. At times like this, it’s very pleasant to read sad stories and phrases about life. Here are collected quotes that will convey your feelings.
- It’s better to be lonely then to be played by wrong people.
- Life is short, there is no time to leave important words unsaid.
- My two most hated words «I promise». It doesn’t mean something!
- I don’t depend on people anymore because I’m tired of being disappointed.
- The hardest part in life is trying to show the smile you know it’s fake and to hide the tears that won’t stop.
- Sadness does not come from bad circumstances. It comes from bad thoughts.
Famous Sadness Quotes
Sometimes, reading a phrase, thinking about its meaning, or singing the words of the same song, you admire them and understand that most of them are inspired by sadness. It’s true that sadness, clothed in words, can be beautiful.
- Behind my smile is everything you’ll never understand.
- A marriage is no amusement but a solemn act, and generally a sad one. (Queen Victoria)
- Tears come from the heart and not from the brain. (Leonardo da Vinci)
- Nothing thicker than a knife’s blade separates happiness from melancholy.(Virginia Woolf)
- There is no sadder sight than a young pessimist. (Mark Twain)
- Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy.
- Tears are words the heart can’t express.
Feeling Sad Quotes
How often do we find in the network some sad phrases, aphorisms, and expressions? The need to express publicly our feelings and emotions, probably, is inherent in a person since birth. You wrote a couple of lines on the social network account about how hard it is to lose and how bad it is to feel lonely and – you’re suddenly noticed.
- You can never control who you fall in love with, even when you’re in the most sad, confused time of your life. You don’t fall in love with people because they’re fun. It just happens.
- Crying is cleansing. There’s a reason for tears, happiness or sadness.
- It’s sad when you realize you aren’t as important to someone as you thought you were.
- The heart reeks of sadness and pain, the face exposes the fake happiness that never actually was pride
Sad Depressing Quotes
We collected the most beautiful and sad quotes. You can share your melancholy by using our aphorisms, sayings,, and pictures with captions. Depressing quotes not only help better understand the nature of this state of mind but also get rid of it.
- Everybody knows that something’s wrong but nobody knows what’s going on.
- Walking alone is not difficult but when we have walked a mile worth a thousand years with someone then coming back alone is what is difficult.
- At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life.
- The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy.
- I close my eyes and dream of a time when I wasn’t all alone.
- Sometimes your eyes are not the only place the tears fall from.
Short Sad Sayings
The best way to communicate is social networks. But not always you have a cheerful topic of conversation. Torchy quotes will completely convey your current mood. If you need to find the short sad sayings, in order to show that you’re feeling upset, then you have come to the right place.
- Emptiness feels so heavy.
- It’s sad to be happy alone.
- It seems to me that the harder I try the harder I fall.
- They ignore you until they need you.
- Being ignored, worst feeling ever.
- Life goes on… with or without you.
- Sadness flies away on the wings of time.
Really Sad Quotes
Sometimes we all want attention and support, but it’s not acceptable to ask openly about this. Thai is why young people write long facebook statuses (or alternatively a couple of lines on Twitter) when they want their friend to respond with encouraging comments and advice.
- I feel so miserable that I can’t be around normal people without making them miserable, too.
- Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.
Sad but Happy Quotes
People often use quotes to express their mood, for example, in social networks and personal blogs or just to share them with friends. Interesting sayings are sent to each other not only by those who can’t express their thoughts themselves but also by connoisseurs and lovers of elegant turn of phrase.
- Music is better than girls, because girls cause problems that music fixes.
- The word ‘happy’ would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.
- Stay strong, make them wonder how you’re still smiling.”
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
- I smile not for that I am happy, but sometimes I smile to hide sadness.
- Temporary happiness isn’t worth long term pain
- I’ll fake all the smiles, if it stops all the questions.
Deep Sadness Quotes
Sadness quotes will help you to express in one sentence all that you’ve accumulated in your heart and what is bursting outward. Such quotes provoke us to think about our lives and about such eternal concepts as love, loneliness, pain, and separation.
- People cry not because they are weak, It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
- It’s sad how people become what they had promised they never will.
- It’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew.
- Don’t trust too much, don’t love too much, don’t care too much because that ‘too much’ will hurt you so much!
- It’s hard to wait around for something that you know might not happen but it’s even harder to give up, when you know it’s everything you ever wanted.
- I’m not okay, I’m just good at pretending I am.
Sad Girl Quotes and Phrases
Girls like to place quotes and meaningful pictures in social networks and blogs to make a boy draw attention to them. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that! The best sad quotations are a model of emotionality, touching, and grace – all the what is called girl stuff. If you are not a writer, we offer you to use ready-made sad phrases.
- It’s so hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.
- Behind my smile is a hurting heart, behind my laugh I’m falling apart. Look closely at me and you will see, the girl I am, it isn’t me…
- Missing you isn’t what hurts. It’s knowing that I had you that’s killing me.
- Your first love isn’t the first person you give your heart to- it’s the first one who beaks it.
- He is not the only guy in the universe, but he is the only that matters.
Sad Inspirational Quotes
There are some things that inspire most of us. For a wonder, sad quotes can also be a source of inspiration. They help us to feel less lonely, to believe that tomorrow will be another day and find the strength to move on.
- Never let the pain from your past punish your present and paralyze your future.
- Everyone wants to be happy. No one wants to be sad and get pain. But you can’t make a rainbow without a little rain.
- If you feel like no one cares about you, think again.
- Look in the mirror, because the person you see needs you more than anyone else.
- Some days are just bad days, that’s all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that’s just the way it is! (Dita Von Teese)
- Sometimes you just have to forget about that person you once liked and move on.
- If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.