If you live somewhere in California, you probably won’t get why so many people experience so-called spring fever. We mean that genuine feeling of excitement and happiness which overflow us from the inside when the first warm sunny days arrive.
During the winter months of constant darkness and cold, looking forward to spring is the only sparkle that keeps our souls warm. That’s why don’t miss the chance to welcome spring with the help of happy spring quotes and spring season poems.
Trees are waking up from the long period of lifelessness. The first flowers are shooting up infusing life into black rough soil. The good sunny weather is finally here. Don’t hesitate, use the best quotes about the first day of spring or “Hello spring” quotes to celebrate the most joyful of seasons.
Spring is associated with renewal, new beginnings and growth. What other season can be better for making new plans, new hopes and cardinal changes than spring? In spring we usually clean our houses from the things we don’t need or use, as well as clean our thoughts from useless worrying and doubts. As for the last, inspirational spring quotes and motivational quotes about spring and new beginnings are exactly what you need to accomplish this task.
Spring is the time of beauty and love, good humor and evening walks with friends. It is the time of becoming better yourself. Let go of the old unnecessary things and you will find space for the new exciting experience.
Well, are you ready to take off your heavy winter coats and get ready to sing along with the birds? If the answer is ‘yes’, look through the greatest quotes, poems, sayings and famous proverbs about spring to get tuned in.
Cool Spring Break Quotes
- April … hath put a spirit of youth in everything. – William Shakespeare
- Spring won’t let me stay in this house any longer! I must get out and breathe the air deeply again. – Gustav Mahler
- Spring is very energizing to me. – David Hockney
Useful Short Sayings about Spring
- “Spring is when life’s alive in everything.” – Christina Rossetti
- “An optimist is the human personification of spring.” – Susan J. Bissonette
- Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world.
- Spring makes everything young again.
Funny Spring Quotes to Make Your Day Better
- “Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush.” – Doug Larson
- “Spring is the only revolutionary whose revolution has succeeded.” – Marianne Van Hirtum
Famous Inspirational Quotes on Spring
- “It’s spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you’ve got it, you want—oh, you don’t quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!” – Mark Twain
- “Now every field is clothed with grass, and every tree with leaves; now the woods put forth their blossoms, and the year assumes its gay attire.” –Virgil
- “The only thing that could spoil a day was people. People were always the limiters of happiness except for the very few that were as good as spring itself.” – Ernest Hemingway
- I enjoy the spring more than the autumn now. One does, I think, as one gets older.” – Virginia Woolf
Life-Affirming Quotes to Celebrate the First Day of Spring
- “The first day of spring is one thing, and the first spring day is another. The difference between them is sometimes as great as a month.” – Henry Van Dyke
- “You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming.” – Pablo Neruda
- “Winter lingered so long in the lap of spring that it occasioned a great deal of talk.” – Bill Nye
Delightful ‘Spring is Coming’ Quotes
- “Can words describe the fragrance of the very breath of spring?” – Neltje Blanchan
- “Spring: the music of open windows.” – Terri Guillemets
- “Sit quietly, doing nothing, spring comes, and the grass grows by itself.” – Zen saying
- “The force of Spring –mysterious, fecund, powerful beyond measure.” – Michael Garofalo
Fascinating Spring Phrases
- “Spring is the time of the year, when it is summer in the sun and winter in the shade.” – Charles Dickens
- A kind word is like a spring day.
- “If we had not winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.” – Anne Bradstreet
- “To be interested in the changing seasons is a happier state of mind than to be hopelessly in love with spring.” – George Santayana
Happy Spring Quotes to Inspire You
- “People ask me what I do in winter when there’s no baseball. I’ll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring.” – Roger Hornsby
- “The spring wakes us, nurtures us and revitalizes us. How often does your spring come? If you are a prisoner of the calendar, it comes once a year. If you are creating authentic power, it comes frequently, or very frequently.” – Gary Zukav
- “Spring is the time of plans and projects.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Every spring is the only spring – a perpetual astonishment.” – Ellis Peters
Interesting Quotes about Spring Flowers
- “I am going to try to pay attention to the spring. I am going to look around at all the flowers, and look up at the hectic trees. I am going to close my eyes and listen.” – Anne Lamott
- “The earth laughs in flowers.” – E.E. Cummings
- “I think that no matter how old or infirm I may become; I will always plant a large garden in the spring. Who can resist the feelings of hope and joy that one gets from participating in nature’s rebirth?” – Edward Giobbi
- “Never yet was a springtime, when the buds forgot to bloom.” – Margaret Elizabeth Sangster
Joyful Images Showing Spring Time
The Cutest Quotes on Spring and Love
- “A life without love is like a year without spring.” – Octavian Paller
- “If people did not love one another, I really don’t see what use there would be in having any spring.” – Victor Hugo
- “In springtime, love is carried on the breeze. Watch out for flying passion and kisses whizzing by your head.” – Emma Racine Defleur
- “I love spring anywhere, but if I could choose I would always greet it in a garden.” – Ruth Stout
Beautiful Poems about Spring Season
Spring makes the world a happy place
You see a smile on every face.
Flowers come out and birds arrive,
Oh, isn’t it grand to be alive?
And the Spring arose on the garden fair,
Like the Spirit of Love felt everywhere;
And each flower and herb on Earth’s dark breast
Rose from the dreams of its wintry rest.
By: Percy Bysshe Shelley
It Must Be Spring
Hush, Can you hear it?
The rustling in the grass,
Bringing you the welcome news
Winter’s day is past.
Soft, Can you feel it?
The warm caressing breeze,
Telling you the sticky buds
Are bursting on the trees.
Look, Can you see them?
The primrose in the lane,
Now you must believe it –
Spring is here again.
By: May Fenn
The final throes of winter fade,
And life is again renewed.
The chilling bite of winter’s blade is
Broken by spring’s light dew.
Now light touches once again.
All things beautiful and green
While blossoms bloom with brilliant reds
And fragrant flowers make the scene.
Quiet brooks flow ever on
With melted snow as fuel
To quench the thirst of newborn fawn
And haste life’s great renewal!
Great Welcome Spring Quotes
- “Is the spring coming?” he said. “What is it like?”…
- “It is the sun shining on the rain and the rain falling on the sunshine…” – Frances Hodgson Burnett
- “Springtime is the land awakening. The March winds are the morning yawn.” – Lewis Grizzard
- “That is one good thing about this world…there are always sure to be more springs.” – L.M. Montgomery
The Best Hello Spring Quotes
- Hello spring, we missed your green grass, warm sunshine, and beautiful flowers
- “Spring – an experience in immortality.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Came the Spring with all its splendor, All its birds and all its blossoms, All its flowers, and leaves, and grasses.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Great Motivational Quotes about Spring and New Beginnings
- “The beautiful spring came; and when Nature resumes her loveliness, the human soul is apt to revive also.” – Harriet Ann Jacobs
- “Despite the forecast, live like it’s Spring.” – Lilly Pulitzer
- “In winter, I plot and plan. In spring, I move.” – Henry Rollins
- “Spring is a time to find out where you are, who you are, and move toward where you are going.” –Penelope Trunk
Interesting Spring Proverbs
- Half an hour in a spring evening is worth a thousand gold pieces. – Japanese Proverb
- No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow. – Proverb
- Many a sudden change takes place on a spring day. – Irish Proverb
- One swallow does not make a spring. – French proverb