Have you thought about the person, who has a great influence on you? This person plays an important role in your life. You may think it`s your wife, husband, mother or father. Perhaps, you`ll be right if you don`t have a job. But if you have, it`s your boss, mentor or employer!
Let`s think who has an impact on your mood? Who decides when you should go home and if you`re worthy of some holiday? Who gives you money? The answer is your supervisor! Whatever you do, your boss will always be the first person you ask for help or advice. For these reasons, don`t miss any opportunity to say “thank you” to your boss not only when it`s a bosses day!
You have a lot of variants how to thank your boss: use an email to the boss, farewell messages, a thank you note or an appreciation letter, a thank you card or some quotes!
The reasons for being grateful are also numerous: you may thank for his or her guidance and support. It`s also possible to say “thank you for encouraging me and promotion”, “thank you for your leadership”, for the recognition or a bonus. And of course, don`t forget to pronounce “thank you for the opportunity to work with you” when you are leaving your job!
Remember: it`s never too much to get along well with your boss!
Wonderful Thank You Card Devoted to Mentor
Genuine Thank You Quotes for Boss
- I want to thank you for all you have taught me in business. The knowledge and wisdom you have imparted to me have been a great help and support throughout my career. I believe my success is at least in part due to your sincere support and mentorship. Thank you!
- I want to thank you for giving me advice, believing in me, and just being you. You taught me to go after what I want. I set goals and accomplished them. This was all because I knew how hard you worked and I looked up to you.
- I’m so thankful that you are my boss! You are not just a leader to me, but you are also an inspiration. Your hard work has been my inspiration since I became your member/ staff. Thank you!
Thank You for Encouraging Me Quotes to Send Supervisor
- A million thanks to the best boss in the world. Thank you for giving us some words of encouragement and full support even if it is not related to our work. You are amazing. Thank you and God bless you.
- Your encouragements mean the world to me. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to learn from you.
- I want to remind you what a pleasure it is working for you these years. I appreciate your support and management style and feel I`ve learned a great deal here.
- I want to express my deepest gratitude for believing in me. You have been an excellent friend, teacher, mentor and a great inspiration for me. You have inspired me to pursue my goals with hard work and dedication. You have shown me the value of honesty, sincerity, and trust in business.
Samples of Appreciation Letter to Boss
- I really appreciate your understanding and support regarding the changes we’re making to the project plan. Thank you for your confidence in me. I’m sure you’re going to be pleased with the results.
- Since the day I started to work with you; I know I’ve changed a lot that really helped me to become a better person inside and out. You are one of the reasons why I’m always trying my best. Thank you, my boss. You know I appreciate you in so many ways.
- I am so grateful that you took me under your wing when I first started at this company. Your leadership and example have helped me grow into my potential. I would not be where I am today without you.
- This letter is to express my appreciation for all of the hard work, long hours and late nights you put in to make your business a success, in an effort to prevent layoffs and retain your employees. I’d like you to know that none of this has gone unnoticed by the workers, and we are grateful for your kindness, loyalty, and commitment to all of us.
Phrases to Use in Thank You Letter to Employer
- Your consistent guidance helps me to increase my potential at work. You show me the path of the bright world, which makes me able to grasp this opportunity in my career. Thankful to you, boss!
- Thank you so much dear boss for taking a chance on me and teaching me that there is always scope for improvement. All my success and knowledge, I owe to you.
- Thank you for teaching me that every mistake is just a learning experience. I have learned so much from you. Ever since I have been working for you, I found myself evolving both with respect to my career as well as a person.
- I cannot thank you enough for your mentorship over the years. You have been such an integral part of my career. I hope to inspire others as you have inspired me.
Thank You for Your Leadership Messages
- Your leadership skills make it easy for you to manage our team, even with our diverse professional background. I’m proud to have learned some of these qualities from you. Thank you for guiding me professionally and personally!
- Your leadership and words of encouragement mean a lot to me. I’m very grateful for the opportunities you have given me. Thank you once again for all your time and effort!
- You lead your employees and get them to follow your vision without being dominating and annoying. Thanks for showing us that respect is always deserved, never commanded or forced.
- Your leadership skills have made our team possible. As a leader, you easily manage a team with a diverse background. I am so thankful that I was able to learn these qualities and skills from you. Thank you for all of your personal and professional guidance!
Notes to Thank You for the Opportunity to Work with You
- Dear Boss, I just want you to know that I consider myself really lucky to have got an opportunity to work for someone like you. You make even the most tedious job a lovely learning process. Thanks a ton!
- Thank you for the opportunity to work for and learn from you. I want to take a moment to let you know that I’ve learned so much from you. You may not realize this, but I am watching and learning from everything you do.
- Your organizational skills, professionalism, and kindness create an office environment that is enjoyable to work in. Thank you so much for extending compassion and flexibility whenever one of us needs a day or two off to care for a sick child at home. I appreciate having the opportunity to work here.
- Thank you for your invaluable mentoring these past three months. I’ve had fun getting to know you better, and I’ve learned so much from talking with you and seeing how you work. You are amazing at what you do! I’m grateful to have had the chance to work with you so closely.
Best Ways to Say “Thank You for Your Support”
- Thank you for being so understanding as I navigate this difficult situation. Your continued support and encouragement are appreciated more than you know.
- I am writing today to thank you for all the support that you have extended to me during my time here. From the time I started this job you have been nothing but helpful and supportive and it means more to me than you’ll ever know.
- Your guidance and support have shaped my professional life and today I can see the fruits of working with you. Accept my appreciation, sir!
- Thank you for your kind words. I am really grateful for your encouragement, guidance, and support. Your appreciation means a lot to me. Rest assured that I will continue to do my best at work and to support our team. Thanks.
Farewell Message to Thank Your Boss
- I would like to sincerely thank you for your appreciation. I hope to keep up my performance and wish that you will remain confident in me for future projects. Your appreciation gives me great encouragement to do better.
- Dear boss! I would like to thank you for all that you have done for me. You are an amazing person and a great mentor. Your support has helped me accomplish a lot of goals in life.
- I just want to express how much I appreciate you as my boss. Being my boss and leader has a great impact in my life. You inspired me in so many ways. Thank you!
Useful Notes How to Thank Your Boss for a Bonus
- Thank you for the recent bonus. It is sure to come in handy, but more than that, it gives me great confidence to know that my hard work is being recognized. I’m so grateful to work for a company that shows its appreciation so generously.
- I’ve enjoyed working with you this year and have learned a lot from you. Thank you for the raise. I really appreciate it. Getting a bonus was awesome too!
- Boss… I want to thank you for promoting me and giving me a raise. But more importantly, I want to thank you for identifying my skills and giving me a chance to prove my worth in this organization.
- By giving the bonus you have made me feel that I am very much a part of the company. Thank you so much.
Thank You Note to Boss to Use When Leaving Job
- I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you for being my manager and mentor. You helped shape my career and professional life and showed me how to transform my mistakes into skills. I really appreciate everything you have taught me!
- I really appreciate how you have always been so friendly and supportive of all of my efforts even when they are slightly misguided. Working for you has been very enjoyable and I have learned and grown a lot. Thank you!
- Working with you and for you has been truly an honor. Without you, it would have been a horror. Being your subordinate has been a pleasure and an experience that I will always treasure.
- Thank you, Boss, for all the help and efforts you have made for me while I have worked for the company. Your assistance will help me to brighten my skills in my future job.
Wonderful Words to Thank You for the Recognition
- Thank you, boss, for recognizing my efforts and presenting my laurels as a part of it. I am much happier to have such an understanding and supportive leader like you.
- Thank you for recognizing my contribution to the team. I really appreciate your encouragement and kind words.
- Thank you for recognizing my hard work. I’m glad the project was a success and I enjoyed being part of it.
- Each workday becomes survivable because of your praises. Thank you for recognizing my potential as an employee.
Thank You Note to Boss for All Occasions
- You are an amazing boss. Thank you for your guidance and training this year. It’s exciting that our team was ranked the highest in the company! I am motivated to do all I can do next year!
- It is one thing to be a boss, another thing to be a mentor, but a completely different thing to be a leader. We are proud to be led by a boss, mentor, and manager like you. Thanks for everything.