Anime cartoons have already become popular not only in the Eastern parts of the world, but throughout the whole world. People of all ages watch anime series over and over. What is the reason of the anime popularity? All cartoons of this kind are considered to be really meaningful. They reveal so many relevant topics, interesting for everybody! A relationship between two people who are in the couple, friendship, parents-children treatment… This isn’t the full list of important things in anime cartoons.
Love is one of the main topics of anime cartoons. The romantic relationship between different people, represented in animated cartoons of this kind, can’t but touch the deepest corners of the human soul! Anime romance is definitely special: sometimes sad and sometimes inspirational, but always the best one! The participants of romantic affairs are thoroughly thought-out and true-to-life.
Looking for great love quotes or catchy illustrations of deep love, it’s a good idea to apply to love anime quotes and images!
Cute Anime Love Quotes for Her
Everybody looks for such a great feeling as love. You won’t find any person that doesn’t want to love and feel loved. Although not all of us are lucky to meet our soul mates, this in no way means that we shouldn’t even try to do this! Do you feel the lack of attention and warmth? Are you looking for something inspirational? Do you want to know everything about the great feeling called love? Anime lines about love are here! Another reason to pay your attention to cute anime love quotes for her is to say “I love you” to the girl of your dreams. Either you’re going to make a declaration of love or to make her become interested in the relationship with you, anime “I love you” quotes and pictures will come in handy!
- Love, passion, why do we get caught up by such troublesome feelings? The mind couldn’t ever get things straight, and you lose control to know what is sensible. Deep down it’s all so vexing. – Usui Takumi
- Love is never as simple as sharing the same path. – Khamsin
- I want to be with you. From now on, I want to spend all and every single one of my days until I die with you, and only you. – Naruto Uzumaki
- I…I love you with all my heart!… If you were to stay here with me, there would be no regrets…Because every day we’d do something fun, we’d be happy, I swear!… I would do anything for you! So…Please just stay with me! – Naruto Uzumaki
- You’re not alone. We are partners. If you are a witch, then I’ll become a warlock. – Lelouch Lamperouge
- Is there a limit to how much you can love somebody? No matter how much I hurt him or get hurt by him, I find myself far from hating him, actually hoping that those wounds will scar, like burns…because then you can never forget me. – Kamijou Hiroki
Deep Anime Quotes about Love for Him
As a rule, boys aren’t fond of animated cartoon pictures, but not when it comes to anime ones! Therefore, if you’ve decided to find something special to please your boyfriend, it shouldn’t be banal phrases about love. Be sure that he won’t be glad to hear something that others hear day after day. A beautiful anime love scene or one of the following deep anime quotes about love for him will disappoint neither you nor your boyfriend!
- Love is simply an electrical bug in the human neural circuit. – Akasaka Ryuunosuke
- The moment you find the courage to give up your life for someone… would be the moment you understand love. – Kenshin Himura
- Love is like a mirror that reflects your bad side. Especially when it’s unrequited, you get envious, jealous, prejudiced, and resentful. You have to face all sorts of emotions, but there’s no reason to find that shameful. – Margery Daw
- I used to always cry and give up…I made many wrong turns…But you…You helped me find the right path…I always chased after you…I wanted to catch up to you…I wanted to walk beside you all the time…I just wanted to be with you…You changed me! Your smile is what saved me! That is why I’m not afraid to die protecting you! Because…I love you… – Naruto Uzumaki
- You laugh at love…but love will make you cry. – Yasushi Takagi
- I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to a slow death. – Lelouch Lamperouge