All people around the world are fond of celebrating different holidays. The famous Christmas day is the holiday, which each Christian will never miss. Unfortunately, almost the half of the population isn`t aware of the true meaning of this holiday. What about you? Have you ever thought about Christmas meaning and its magic? Inspirational Christmas quotes will plunge you into the sweet Christmas day!
Do you think that Christmas is only the one day in the year? It`s a common misconception. Christmas is the state of your soul! Christmas time begins long before a certain date, and doesn`t end at the second day after Christmas.
Love and family are the most important things, which should warm your heart at Christmas. They are those, who make you happy every day. Let them find the best thankful quotes and sayings under your beautiful Christmas tree. When the Christmas season comes, a couple of good quotes with lights and tasty dishes will create a special atmosphere for you and your family!
Wish your friends and relatives a merry Christmas in a non-standard way: wise quotes with good pep talks may become a really motivational Christmas present. Positive quotes about Xmas will definitely supplement any Christmas party to get the Christmas spirit.Table of Contents[show]
Beautiful Quotes to Wish Merry Christmas
The phrase “I wish you a merry Christmas” is too trivial to use in such a holy day. It`s not the best thing for people, who mean everything for you. Diversify your Christmas congratulations with beautiful festive quotes!
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
- Christmas now surrounds us, Happiness is everywhere Our hands are busy with many tasks As carols fill the air.
- Have yourself a merry little Christmas. Let your heart be light. From now on your troubles will be out of sight.
- May Santa bring your heart’s desire, and land safely with his reindeers. May he slid down your chimney quietly, and deliver your presents with ease. Have an amazingly joyous Christmas!
- Peace on earth will come to stay, When we live Christmas every day.
Positive Quotes for a Magic of the Holiday
You may easily find a piece of magic in such meaningful holiday like Christmas. It`s the day, when all ordinary things, which surround you, make a deep sense through different positive quotes.
- Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
- Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
- I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.
- I truly believe that if we keep telling the Christmas story, singing the Christmas songs, and living the Christmas spirit, we can bring joy and happiness and peace to this world.
Inspirational Christmas Quotes with a Deep Meaning
It`s impossible to feel sad and unhappy when the day of Christmas comes! If something unpredictable happens on Christmas Eve, then appeal to some inspirational quotes to get you in the holiday spirit.
- One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.
- Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.
- Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect.
- Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection.
- Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas… perhaps…means a little bit more!
Sincere Christmas Quotes about Love
Love is the most important thing, which is indispensable if you want to spend the holiday in a cozy atmosphere of Christmas. Share these pleasant quotes with those, who you`re in love with.
- My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others.
- Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.
- We don’t need more parties, or decorations, or gifts, or worries, or expectations to be added to Christmas. What we really need is some grace. For ourselves and others. And we need to love people.
- Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.
- Christmas is forever, not for just one day, for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf. The good you do for others is good you do yourself.
Great Christmas Quotes about Family
Christmas is definitely a family holiday, which you should celebrate in your family circle. Christmas quotes about family will help you not to lose the real essence of the day.
- At Christmas, all roads lead home.
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other.
- Christmas is the season of joy, of holiday greetings exchanged, of gift-giving, and of families united.
- Mankind is a great, an immense family. This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas.
Short Christmas Quotes for Friends
A good Christmas congratulation shouldn`t be long. The main requirement is the sincerity of your words. Short quotes about Christmas will please all your friends.
- Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.
- Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.
- Christmas is for everyone, adults and children alike. Allow this season fill your heart, and let go of the things you dislike.
- A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.
- For centuries men have kept an appointment with Christmas. Christmas means fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving, a time of good cheer, home.
Best Quotes to Complement a Christmas Tree
Christmas tree, chairs by the fireplace, hot cocoa, presents and close people with you are the best things in your life. Complement this warm atmosphere with Christmas quotes!
- He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.
- At Christmas we decorate our trees with festive lights and ornaments. But the real “tree” in the Christmas story wasn’t beautiful at all; it was a cruel instrument of execution, used to bring about the death of God’s Son.
- The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.
- I love the Christmas-tide, and yet, I notice this, each year I live; I always like the gifts I get, But how I love the gifts I give!
- Christmas is a tonic for our souls. It moves us to think of others rather than of ourselves. It directs our thoughts to giving.
Holy Quotes for Christmas Spirit
How to create a promising mood for Christmas Eve and keep a holy spirit for a long time? Good surrounding, positive thoughts, and Christmas quotes are the common choice for everybody!
- The joy of brightening other lives, bearing each others’ burdens, easing others’ loads and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts becomes for us the magic of the holidays.
- The spirit of Christmas is the spirit of love and of generosity and of goodness. It illuminates the picture window of the soul, and we look out upon the world’s busy life and become more interested in people than in things.
- We send out Christmas greetings to friends and family near and far, we put up the tree in hopes Santa will arrive, but most of all we take the time to thank God for His Son.
- I don’t want a Christmas you can buy. I don’t want a Christmas you can make. What I want is a Christmas you can hold. A Christmas that holds me, remakes me, revives me. I want a Christmas that whispers, Jesus.
- Christmas is a bridge. We need bridges as the river of time flows past. Today’s Christmas should mean creating happy hours for tomorrow and reliving those of yesterday.
Famous Christmas Sayings for You
Wise sayings for and about Christmas from famous novels and poems will turn each boring moment into a special day!
- Christmas is the day that holds all time together.
- Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.
- Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered.
- After all, isn’t Christmas the beginning of our hope? It is the celebration of God becoming man and taking on the ‘form of a servant’ so that he could ultimately give His life for us.
- Christmas Eve was a night of song that wrapped itself about you like a shawl. But it warmed more than your body. It warmed your heart…filled it, too, with melody that would last forever.
Deep Quotes about the Holiday Season
It`s impossible to spend the Christmas season without philosophical quotes and sayings. Make your holiday high-grade by reading the best samples of the Christmas holiday!
- Want to keep Christ in Christmas? Feed the hungry, clothe the naked, forgive the guilty, welcome the unwanted, care for the ill, love your enemies, and do unto others as you would have done unto you.
- Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality.
- Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.
- We can participate in every festivity of the Christmas season, but until we receive the gift of Jesus Christ, we will never truly experience Christmas.
- So during this Christmas season, let us take comfort in Him–and always.
Xmas Quotes to Use with Lights
Lights and candles may create a holiday atmosphere without any doubt. However, Xmas quotes will be surely not too much to stay happy and calm!
- Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.
- The only blind person at Christmas time is he who has not Christmas in his heart.
- Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever.
- This time of year means being kind to everyone we meet, To share a smile with strangers we may pass along the street.
- Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind.
Good Christmas Quotes for Each Couple
Do you want to create special memories about your couple for this Christmas? Commemorate everything in good Christmas quotes, which can be associated with you!
- Christmas is not just a time for festivity and merry making. It is more than that. It is a time for the contemplation of eternal things. The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and forgiving.
- I am not alone at all, I thought. I was never alone at all. And that, of course, is the message of Christmas. We are never alone. Not when the night is darkest, the wind coldest, the world seemingly most indifferent. For this is still the time God chooses.
- God never gives someone a gift they are not capable of receiving. If he gives us the gift of Christmas, it is because we all have the ability to understand and receive it.
- Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.
- All I want for Christmas is you!