A new job is a new stage in one’s life. It’s important to support your colleague, boss, coworker, friend, mom, dad, brother or sister at this moment. You know, it’s better not to forget to congratulate a person sending him or her new job quotes because they might remember your care forever.
Probably, when you will receive a new job or be in need of it, they will also text you such quotes about starting a new job or even help you become employed one day. What kind of words do people expect to hear from friends and family when they land a new job? Something like “way to go!”, “we are proud of you”, “we wish you success in all your future endeavors” seems to be enough, but you can come up with something more than that. Writing a new job card message has never been so easy. Wisdom is a necessary quality today, therefore, you may note it and use these congratulations on new job:
Good Luck on Your New Job
One of the crucial elements of social life is being able to share the good and bad times with those who are close to you. Though sharing the happy times is a lot better. If someone you know has just gotten promoted or gotten a new job, you need to find the proper words to congratulate him/her with such an important event. What is more, changes may be quite scary, considering the fact the new job means new colleagues, new job tasks, pretty much everything new. So, something like a good luck wish can take the fears away.
- There you go! No doubt, you deserved this job. You are smart, talented, skillful, and hard-working. Take the best out of life. My sincere congratulations to you!
- Finally, you did it. Thanks to God’s grace, you got promoted, and it’s your victory. Celebrate this moment and remember your friends because the job is not everything you need in life. Congratulations!
- I wish you good luck on your new job, success, and of course, a lot of money on your bank account and in your pocket. However, be careful and spend it wisely!
- Dreams came true in your life! Congratulations! You found what you have wanted to get for such a long time. You are the example for me how to always win!
- “Easy come, easy go” are exactly opposite words I wanted to tell you because I know how diligent you were when looking for a new job, and it’s your one more talent! Congratulations!
- May you find great happiness and success with your new job. Wishing you good luck!
- Your promotion has proved that only the fittest can come up. I wish you the best in this new job.
- Best wishes and good luck as you join the workforce. Your first job is going to teach you a lot about yourself and the real world. You’re going to succeed in this job just as you succeed at everything you put your mind to.
- I’m wishing you lots of success and happiness in your new job. Best of luck to you!
- When you have faith, ambition, hard work, persistence, flexibility, determination and courage, good luck will be by your side always. Congratulations on the new job procurement.
- Opportunities like these come once in many lifetimes. You are lucky to land such a nice job in yours. Congratulations!
- Your new job brings you a step closer to your dreams. It also gives you the opportunity to make future plans in your life! Congratulations! You cannot imagine how happy you made me today!
How to Congratulate Someone on a New Job
Why do people tend to change the workplace? There might be several reasons, but the common ones are: 1) higher salary, 2) better career opportunities. More often than not, people have to start from the scratch, that’s why support of the close ones is so important for them. If you have no idea on how to congratulate someone on a new job, the following quotes will give a bit of inspiration to write your own congratulation. We highly recommend you to personalize it so the recipient could see that you really care.
- Money is not the root of all evil because the root of all evil is the wrong attitude towards it. Luckily, you understand that correctly. Congratulations on your new job!
- Congratulations! Now each of your enemies is about to bite their lips because you got what you wished to get and there is no need to say that you honor a golden medal for your patience.
- Good luck to you at your new job! Now it’s yours, so I wish you to settle down and become a great professional in this field. Congratulations!
- It’s not a matter of destiny or luck that you got this job. It’s all because you struggled for your success. You won in the competition only because of your persistence and purposefulness!
- Thanks to God, you got what you dreamt about and this place is yours. I know how much it means to you and wish you all the best in your career!
- Good luck with the new job and your career aspirations. All the best!
- You will never find out your real worth until you give life your best shot. Work hard and give it all you’ve got. You will find more success than you had ever thought. Congratulations for your new job.
- You have done a great job there, and recognition of this kind is well deserved. Best of luck in your new job.
- Congratulations on your new job. The hard work you put in at college has paid off. I hope this job fulfills all your dreams and aspirations. Good luck.
- Your work ethic and positive attitude have been an asset to this team and will take you far in your new venture. Congratulations!
- A new job is an opportunity to build new roads for the future rather than fix roads of the past. Congratulations.
- This message is to congratulate you on your new job and thank you for being such a great inspiration to the rest of us.
Best Wishes on Your New Job
Right after the decision to get a new job has been made, the person might have second thoughts about it. The fears may be connected with the unknown things that the one will face on the new position. At this stage, it would be good to point out all the advantages the new job offers. Be supportive, be understanding, be thoughtful. If it’s your friend who has sent a resume in order to get a new job, you have to show him that you will be there for him. Best wishes on your new job may be a good start.
- Hope that this job will suit you and you will love your boss. It’s good that you made a decision to change your life by applying for a new job. Brave people get everything they want. Wish you only positive impressions about your new place of employment!
- It turned out that you are a big boss now, I congratulate you with that and wish you to enjoy your colleagues. Let the motives of your heart and your mission become a reality.
- I wish all the potential you have to be released. You are a great person and have enough courage to get promoted very soon. I believe in you!
- I am so inspired that people like you meet their goals and the desires of their hearts are implemented into life. Wish you to have fun at your working place!
- It takes the time to become a good professional and it takes a time to send a number of applications. It’s such a hard work and I am glad that you did it. Wish your plans to come into life!
- We live in really hard times and you and many people in your age, struggle to find a good job. You are really lucky finding one. You should feel blessed and happy. Congratulations.
- When your new employer hired you, he indirectly conveyed that you have been doing a good job in your previous job. Congratulations.
- Wishing you great success. May your new job be all that you wish for and a whole lot more.
- You can never predict how your new job will turn out to be, but you can always work hard to make sure you get what is in your destiny. Congratulations.
- With pride and pleasure I want to proclaim, that your new job will give you name and fame. Congratulations.
- I’m so glad to see you got the new job of your dreams. I know you’ll make the most of all the opportunities it presents you. I wanted to wish you good luck as you assume your new position.
- You did great things here, and you’ll do great things there. Congratulations on a new job!
Funny New Job Quotes
Taking everything too seriously is harmful for your health. You know that, don’t you? Even such a serious change in life as getting a new job is a good subject for a few jokes. Here you will find a lot of funny quotes about people who want to change their working place, but be careful with using them. Some guys just may no share the same sense of humor as you and may take jokes as an insult.
- I wish this job you got to be your last because I am so sick and tired you looking for a job and switching from one place to another. Congratulations on a new job!
- I think it’s time for you to return the money you borrowed from me back. Of course, I am your friend and blah-blah-blah, but now when you have already been employed you have no reason for apologies.
- Please, pay for rent or else I will kick you out of the room. I saw your latest post on Facebook about your new job! Wish you to return my money soon (Your landlord).
- Oh, you’ve got a job!? Let’s go somewhere and celebrate it! I wish you income to never run out and now it’s your turn to pay for the meal!
- I see when you smile coming back from your new job home…Wish you watch out and look at the road. It’s a half of the victory to win, and it’s a second half of the victory to approve your success!
- Do you believe it? This company believes that you are the one for this job? I’m really curious to meet the one who interviewed you! He must be dump for sure! Just kidding congratulations this job is just right for you!
- By quitting your old job you have said goodbye to irritating colleagues and a grumpy boss. But don’t forget that there may be equally annoying co-workers at your new job, whose paths you will cross. Congratulations, just stay calm and don’t let your temper go for a toss.
- Enjoy the new greener pastures!
- You got a new job! So, drinks are on you next time, right? Congrats!
- With your new job your life is now set. You are going to grow leaps and bounds, I bet. Congratulations.
- Being employed is better than being unemployed, but being employed for more money is even better. Congratulations on getting a job that pays more.
- There are people who try hard to find a job like this you already found. You must feel blessed and lucky. Don’t waste it. Keep on working hard!
Wishing Letter for New Job
Landing a job is kind of a big deal especially in times of economic instability. Well, being hired has always been important in each person’s life, but now the ones who have a job should consider themselves very lucky. Though the unemployment rate in the US isn’t catastrophic, if talking globally, the number of the unemployed is increasing. You may wonder why the hell we are talking about it in an article about congratulations on new job. The answer is easy. We want to highlight the importance of celebrating of getting a new job. So, grab your pen and write one of the following messages in a card.Let the people you care about feel the abundance of your love, respect, politeness, and humor!
- Dear, friend! Life gives us exams first and only then gives us time to learn the lesson. You passed the exam of getting a new job with flying colors. Best regards.
- Dear, daddy! You are my hero and I don’t even hesitate why they employed you. You are the best! Wish you to be more and more successful! Warm regards,
- Dear, son! Finding a good job never stop to look for another which is better. Always learn from your mistakes and analyze your downs. I am proud of you. Kind regards, your daddy.
- Dear, sister! I am so happy your boss appreciated the level of your intelligence and you were promoted. You set an example for every other girl on how to behave. Best wishes, your brother.
- Dear, mummy! I wish you live long and be healthy. I love you and I am sure your new job will make you smile more often. From your daughter with love.
- Treat your new job as a mission. Avoid procrastination, increase contribution and exceed expectations. Congratulations on new job.
- Keep up the fire in your belly and I will be sending you congratulatory wishes every now and then. Here’s wishing you all the best for your new job.
- Money isn’t everything in life, but without money at all, it’s not possible to have a respectful life. May your future be as bright as this day!
- We have the pleasure to congratulate you on your assignment and wishing you a successful mission. (The company or institution) has made an excellent choice based on expertise, experience and talent.
- What the mind can conceive – it can achieve. Nice work! Please accept my best wishes on this well-deserved recognition of your merits.
- I was so excited to hear that you got the job you applied for. I know you really wanted it, and you succeeded. I hope that it’s everything you hoped it would be. I know that you’ll be fantastic.
- On the first day of your new job, you won’t just be opening a door to your new office. You will be opening the door to life’s new opportunities. Congratulations.
Congratulations on Your New Job Images
New employment means new opportunities. That’s what the pictures below are trying to show us. If you prefer visual greetings, we’ve rounded up a few cool images which will say, “Congratulation on your new job” for you. Or at least they will complement your words.