Eat, pray, love… Sounds like a good motto, isn’t it? Elizabeth Gilbert as the author of the book titled “Eat, pray, love” thinks exactly in this way! If you have already read this masterpiece or at least watched the film of the same name, you’ll definitely agree that this poignant autobiographical story is the real source of life experience and wisdom. Elizabeth Gilbert, along with Julia Roberts, starring in this movie, has revealed some important aspects of each person’s life journey.
Self-discovery is as important as the discovery of different things in the world. Even one quote from “Eat, pray, love” will help you to travel throughout the mysteries of your soul and mind! If you want to find a soulmate, you have to sort yourself out at first! Do it right now with the following eat, pray, love quotes:
Popular “Eat, Pray, Love” Quotes about Love and Relationship
Love is the most important element in the relationship. Do you think you have already learned everything about the romantic feeling? It’s a big mistake! The book entitled “Eat, pray, love” contains the huge number of useful quotes that will open your eyes to new sides of this feeling. Take advantage of the amazing true-to-life story, created by talented Elizabeth Gilbert!
- People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.
- This is a good sign, having a broken heart. It means we have tried for something.
- To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balanced life.
- To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow – this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.
- In desperate love, we always invent the characters of our partners, demanding they be what we need of them, and then feeling devastated when they refuse to perform the role we created in the first place.
- One thing I do know about intimacy is that there are certain natural laws which govern the sexual experience of two people, and that these laws cannot be budged any more than gravity can be negotiated with. To feel physically comfortable with someone else’s body is not a decision you can make. It has very little to do with how two people think or act or talk or even look. The mysterious magnet is either there, buried somewhere deep behind the sternum, or it is not. When it isn’t there (as I have learned in the past, with heartbreaking clarity) you can no more force it to exist than a surgeon can force a patient’s body to accept a kidney from the wrong donor.
- I met an old lady once, almost a hundred years old, and she told me, ‘There are only two questions that human beings have ever fought over, all through history. How much do you love me? And Who’s in charge?
- When the karma of a relationship is done, only love remains. It’s safe. Let go.
Great Pics with Quotes from “Eat, Pray, Love” Movie
What is special about “Eat, pray, love” movie? If you haven’t found the answer yet, this means only one thing – you haven’t watched it. Philosophical and true to life, this film becomes the true pleasure. Be sure: the following pics with deep quotes from this movie will inspire you to watch it:
Precise Quotes about Life by Elizabeth Gilbert
Elizabeth Gilbert isn’t only a talented writer but also a wise woman! She is the one who can help you to find yourself, your inner peace and balance. She has overcome a crisis of faith in her life and will help you to do this! Elizabeth Gilbert’s quotes about life are extremely precious things!
- You need to learn how to select your thoughts just the same way you select your clothes every day. This is a power you can cultivate. If you want to control things in your life so bad, work on the mind. That’s the only thing you should be trying to control.
- Your emotions are the slaves to your thoughts, and you are the slave to your emotions.
- There’s a crack (or cracks) in everyone…that’s how the light of God gets in.
- Do not apologize for crying. Without this emotion, we are only robots.
- It all goes away. Eventually, everything goes away.
- I’m choosing happiness over suffering, I know I am. I’m making space for the unknown future to fill up my life with yet-to-come surprises. ’m choosing happiness over suffering, I know I am. I’m making space for the unknown future to fill up my life with yet-to-come surprises.
- We search for happiness everywhere, but we are like Tolstoy’s fabled beggar who spent his life sitting on a pot of gold, under him the whole time. Your treasure–your perfection–is within you already. But to claim it, you must leave the buy commotion of the mind and abandon the desires of the ego and enter into the silence of the heart.
- That’s the thing about a human life-there’s no control group, no way to ever know how any of us would have turned out if any variables had been changed.
Best “Eat, Pray, Love” Quotes about Travel
Do you feel that your life needs to go in a different direction? Then it’s exactly the time to take off on a round-the-world journey to find yourself. On the other hand, it’s not the only possible variant to become inspired by your life. Best “Eat, pray, love” quotes about the essence of travel will also help you!
- The only thing more unthinkable than leaving was staying; the only thing more impossible than staying was leaving.
- Still, despite all this, traveling is the great true love of my life. I have always felt, ever since I was sixteen years old and first went to Russia with my saved-up babysitting money, that to travel is worth any cost or sacrifice. I am loyal and constant in my love for travel, as I have not always been loyal and constant in my other loves. I feel about travel the way a happy new mother feels about her impossible, colicky, restless, newborn baby–I just don’t care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because it’s mine. Because it looks exactly like me. It can barf all over me if it wants to–I just don’t care.
- To travel is worth any cost or sacrifice.
- Traveling is the great true love of my life… I am loyal and constant in my love of travel. I feel about travel the way a happy new mother feels about her impossible, colicky, restless newborn baby – I just don’t care what it puts me through. Because I adore it. Because it’s mine. Because it looks exactly like me.
- Everyone makes their own path, and I must make mine. The Bhagavad Gita – and ancient Indian Yogic text – says that it is better to live your own destiny imperfectly than to live an imitation of somebody else’s life perfectly. So now I have started living my own life. Imperfect and clumsy as it may look, it is resembling me now, thoroughly. It is mine.
- What would I do if you never came here?’ But I was ALWAYS coming here. I thought about one of my favorite Sufi poems, which says that God long ago drew a circle in the sand exactly around the spot where you are standing right now. I was never not coming here. This was never not going to happen.