The recipes of success are various, but making an effort is one of those indispensable ingredients which can open new horizons for you. No high peaks have been reached without an extra effort. Keep on reading these inspirational quotes and sayings about the effort and hard work to know what else you can do to be more successful.
Simple Quotes About the Connection of Effort and Results
Any results directly depend on the amount of effort you give. If you want to find out more about the connection between effort and results, read these simple quotations.
- “Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of intelligent effort.” – John Ruskin
- “Confidence is not something that comes out of nowhere. It is the result of months and years of practice, constant work, effort, and determination.” – Anurag Prakash Ray
- “Enthusiasm is the mother of effort, and without it nothing great was ever achieved.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.” –Napoleon Hill
- “The amount of effort you put in is the amount of results you end up with.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “For every disciplined effort there is a multiple reward.” – Jim Rohn
Good Quotes On How Vital It Is to Make an Extra Effort
Even if you aren’t full of enthusiasm about an upcoming project or you are simply exhausted, remember that you always have to be ready to go the extra mile.
- “Do a little more each day than you think you possibly can.” – Lowell Thomas
- “If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges.” – Pat Riley
- “Be willing to give that extra effort that separates the winner from the one in second place.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” – Jimmy Johnson
- “There is often a much simpler way of doing things – if you make the effort to look for it.” – Edward de Bono
- “Progress can be slow and gradual. Continue putting in effort with patience, enthusiasm and faith.” – Mata Amritanandamayi
The Best Effort Quotes from Sports Stars
Sportsmen know more about the importance of pushing themselves to the limits than anybody else. Why not listen to their pieces of advice?
- “Success in anything will always come down to this: Focus & Effort, and we control both of them.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
- “If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.” – Michael Jordan
- “Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don’t turn up at all.” – Sam Ewing
- “Gold medals are made out of sweat, blood and tears and effort in the gym every day.” – Gabby Douglas
- “You find that you have peace of mind and can enjoy yourself, get more sleep, and rest when you know that it was a one hundred percent effort that you gave–win or lose.”– Gordie Howe
- “A winning effort begins with preparation.” – Joe Gibbs
Life-changing Quotes About What to Expect with No Effort
Everyone knows that the lack of effort leads to poor results, no matter if it’s business or relationship. Check out these life-changing quotes explaining that you don’t need to expect great things while doing nothing.
- “What is written without effort is in general read without pleasure.” – Samuel Johnson
- “When something can be read without effort, great effort has gone into its writing.” – Enrique Jardiel Poncela
- “The bitter and the sweet come from the outside, the hard from within, from one’s own efforts.” – Albert Einstein
- “No one succeeds without effort… Those who succeed owe their success to perseverance.” – Ramana Maharshi
- “Effort is the extension of the will; without a will, without determination, there can be no effort.” – Byron Pulsifer
- “Ecstasy is our very nature; not to be ecstatic is simply unnecessary. To be ecstatic is natural, spontaneous. It needs no effort to be ecstatic, it needs great effort to be miserable. That’s why people look so tired, because misery is really hard work; to maintain it is really difficult, because they are doing something against nature.” – Rajneesh
Motivational Quotes About Effort and Love: Try a Little Harder
Those of you, who are wondering if it is worth to put in the greater effort when it comes to love, leave your doubts behind. These quotes about effort and love will explain why.
- “Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment, full effort is full victory.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “The one thing that matters is the effort.” – Antoine De Saint-Exupery
- “It’s the constant and determined effort that breaks down all resistance, sweeps away all obstacles.” – Claude M. Bristol
- “All the effort in the world won’t matter if you’re not inspired.” – Chuck Palahniuk
- “The healthiest competition occurs when average people win by putting in above-average effort.” – Colin Powell
- “Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you.” – Arnold Palmer
Encouraging Quotes About the Significance of Putting in Effort
If you know how much work effort is required for a certain task, but have a hard time making an effort, don’t miss these encouraging quotes.
- “We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.” – Jesse Owens
- “If I put forth a legitimate effort, then I feel like, if that doesn’t work out, that’s all I can do.” – Dave Chappelle
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
- “A pint of sweat, saves a gallon of blood.” – George S. Patton
- “Well, any effort to maximize your potential and ability is a good thing.” – Daniel Goleman
- “Life can be boring unless you put some effort into it.” – John C. Maxwell
Profound Quotes About Putting in Effort and Getting Nothing in Return
Have you ever found yourself in a tricky situation when you are the only one putting in a massive effort and all you get in return is nothing? Well, you are not alone with this problem. Find the answers to your questions in these profound quotes.
- “Don’t chase. Know your worth and know that you deserve to at least be met half way. If they don’t match your effort, they don’t want to be in your life.” – Tony Gaskins
- “The unselfish effort to bring cheer to others will be the beginning of a happier life for ourselves.” – Helen Keller
- “Effort is only effort when it begins to hurt.” – Jose Ortega Y Gasset
- “Life is too short to spend in negativity. So I have made a conscious effort to not be where I don’t want to be.” – Hugh Dillon
- “You are your greatest asset. Put your time, effort and money into training, grooming, and encouraging your greatest asset.” – Tom Hopkins
Wise Quotes on Effort in Relationship
Relationships require consistent effort from both partners. Take a look at what other people say about how important it is to try hard in a relationship.
- “You’re always learning. The problem is, sometimes you stop and think you understand the world. This is not correct. The world is always moving. You never reach the point you can stop making an effort.” – Paulo Coelho
- “An effort made for the happiness of others lifts above ourselves.” – Lydia M. Child
- “A garden requires patient labor and attention. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill good intentions. They thrive because someone expended effort on them.” – Liberty Hyde Bailey
- “Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get — only with what you are expecting to give — which is everything” – Katherine Hepburn
- “When someone really cares about you, they make an effort, not an excuse.” – Unknown
Top Inspirational Sayings About the Importance of Making an Effort
Always keep in mind that any effort pays off. We hope that these sayings about effort will provide you with enough inspiration to do your best at work.
- “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” –Napoleon Hill
- “A little more persistence a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn into a glorious success.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.” – Seneca
- “Great effort springs naturally from great attitude.” – Pat Riley
- “The best sort of character, however, cannot be formed without effort. There needs the exercise of constant self-watchfulness, self-discipline, and self-control.” – Samuel Smiles
- “All growth depends upon activity. There is no development physically or intellectually without effort, and effort means work.” – Calvin Coolidge
Most Famous Phrases About Effort and Success
When it comes to great results, giving your 100 percent is essential. Here’s when the experience of famous and successful people can really come in handy.
- “Continuous effort – not strength or intelligence – is the key to unlocking our potential.” – Winston Churchill
- “Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Leaders are made, they are not born. They are made by hard effort, which is the price which all of us must pay to achieve any goal that is worthwhile.”– Vince Lombardi
- “The man who succeeds is a man who has withstood the tests of time, trials, and has made every effort count.” – Hermann J. Steinherr
- “Mental toughness with extreme effort is the formula for success”. – Mark Wiggins
- “Failure is the hallmark of success it can be the starting point of new venture, such as when a baby learns to walk; it has to fall down a lot to learn the new skill. Each failure becomes a starting point for the next effort proving that failure is not failure.” – Destiny Madu