The entertainment industry has its name for a reason. Sometimes, after having a hard day at work, all you need is your favorite film or series and a box of salty popcorn. Right?
It happens that we can watch the same movie over and over again just to hear that one line we simply adore. Have you ever caught yourself standing in front of the mirror doing your best to mimic the famous quote ‘You talking to me?’ from ‘Taxi driver’? Or maybe you’ve been hitting up on cute girls using the priceless quote ‘How you doin’?’ by Joey Tribbiani? Well, these are just a few random examples.
There is an endless number of great movie lines that can easily reduce stress and elevate your mood in a flash. Do you want to read the complete lift of hilarious phrases and quotes from classic films and series? We bet you do.
If you are too busy to watch the entire film, at least take some time to enjoy the funniest movie lines of all time. Not only do they bring you enjoyment and laughter, but also make all the worries disappear without question.
Do you want to become the life and soul of the parties? Everybody like funny guys. Short funny movie quotes will definitely come in handy.
Provided all of your friends are cinemaholics and you obviously want to keep up with them. Witty, funny quotes are exactly what you need.
No matter what your reason is for visiting our website, be confident that you will find a movie quote or saying that will surely bring a smile to your face.Table of Contents[show]
The Most Famous Funny Movie Quotes
- “Just when I think you couldn’t possibly be any dumber, you go and do somethin’ like this – and totally redeem yourself! Ha Ha!” Dumb & Dumber
- Jerry: “I’m a man!”
Osgood: “Well, nobody’s perfect.” Some Like It Hot
- “Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here! This is the war room!” Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
- “I am serious. And don’t call me Shirley.” Airplane
Clever and Hilarious Movie Quotes
- This is a witty line from “We’re the Millers” that everyone remembers.
- Dave: “You’re living the dream, Mitch. Having children, it’s…it’s like, it’s living with little mini-heroin addicts. You know, they’re laughing one minute and then they’re crying the next. And then they trying to kill themselves in the bathroom for no good reason. They’re very mean and selfish and burn through your money. And they break shit…”
Mitch: “Got it! Got it! Got it! Come on!” The Change-Up
- “I’m the Dude. So that’s what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you’re not into the whole brevity thing.” The Big Lebowski
- “I have nipples, Greg. Could you milk me?” Meet the Parents
Do You Know These Funny Movie Quotes About Life?
- Stu: “Am I nuts, Edith?”
Edith: “Are you asking me as a therapist or as a wife?”
Stu: “Which one is cheaper?” The Big Year
- “My mom, a strange creature from the time when pickles on toothpicks were still the height of sophistication.” Bridget Jones’s Diary
- “My husband and I fell in love at first sight… maybe I should have taken a second look.” Crimes and Misdemeanors
- “Marriage is like an unfunny tense version of Everybody Loves Raymond, but it doesn’t last 22 minutes. It lasts forever.” Knocked Up
The Funniest Movie One-Liners Ever
- Sheldon Cooper: “…I’m not insane. My mother had me tested.” The Big Bang Theory
- Bob: “Is that everything? It seemed like he said quite a bit more than that.” Lost in Translation
- “I’m in a glass case of emotion.” The Legend of Ron Burgundy
- “They sound like a baby blowing out birthday candles.” The Other Guys
The Best Funny Movie Quotes To Share With Friends
- “I’m just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.” The Devil Wears Prada
- “Leave the gun, take the cannoli” The Godfather
- “I’m not bad. I’m just drawn that way.” Who Framed Roger Rabbit
- “That rug really tied the room together.” The Big Lebowski
Top Funniest Movie Quotes Of All Time
- “When women go wrong, men go right after them.” She Done Him Wrong
- “Roses are red, violets are blue. I’m a schizophrenic and so am I.” What About Bob?
Short Funny Movie Quotes You Will Never Forget
- “If I’m not back in five minutes, just wait longer.” Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
- Walter Sobchak: “Shut the f*ck up, Donnie!” The Big Lebowski
- Melvin: “Sell crazy someplace else. We’re all stocked up here.” As Good As It Gets
The Best Comedy Movie Quotes
Pirates of the Caribbean
- Dory: I remember it like it was yesterday. Of course, I don’t really remember yesterday all that well. Finding Dory
- Finn McMissile: “Finn McMissile, British intelligence.”
Mater: “Tow Mater, average intelligence.” Cars 2
Funniest Movie Quotes Ever
- “The last time I was inside a woman was when I visited the Statue of Liberty.” Crimes and Misdemeanors
- “What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas… Except for herpes. That shit will come back with you.” Hangover
- “So you’re telling me there’s a chance!” Dumb and Dumber.
- “Real nice party, Hapsburg… I see a lot of familiar face-lifts.” Naked Gun 2½
A Short List Of Really Funny Movie Sayings
- “What did one shepherd say to the other shepherd? Let’s get the flock out of here.” Lethal Weapon
- Jerry: “Don’t analyze me, Phyllis, okay? You know, many have tried and all have failed. My brain doesn’t fit the usual id-ego-superego model!”
Phyllis: “No, you have the only brain with three ids.” To Rome with Love
- Jill: “Are you going bald?”
Jill: “No! No! No! You’re getting fatter and your hair doesn’t realize it needs to cover more face.” Jack and Jill
- Nick: “We’re looking at some sort of mental Hunger Games against a bunch of genius kids for just like a handful of jobs.” The Internship
Movie Quotes That Are Weird And Stupid Yet Brilliant
- “Never do anything out of hunger. Not even eating.” True Detective Season 2
- “I mean, that’s what life is: a series of down endings. All Jedi had was a bunch of Muppets.” Clerks
- “I love rumors! Facts can be so misleading, whereas rumors, true or false, are often revealing.” Inglorious Busters
- Austin Powers: “Mole! Bloody mole! We aren’t supposed to talk about the bloody mole, but there’s a bloody mole winking me in the face! I want to cut it off, chop it off, and make guacaMOLE!” Austin Powers in Goldmember