As one Ancient Greek poet once said: “The best of healers is good cheer”. Of course, doctors, medicine and needed care play the vital part in getting a person who is sick back on track. However, moral support from friends and relatives isn’t less important.
If someone we love and care about is taken ill, it can be hard to find the right words of comfort or cheering up. And you keep asking yourself: “What would be the best thing to write in a get-well card after surgery?” Well, we sincerely hope that our collection of various get well soon wishes, messages and card ideas will help you express your sentiments of empathy to a person who is ill.
If this is your mother, granny or girlfriend who is injured or feel sick, we’ve rounded up a great number of uplifting get well soon messages for her. Choose from the best feel better soon ideas and put a smile on her face.
Everyone wants a speedy recovery for their friend, family member or loved one. We want to show our close ones that we think and care about them. Sometimes due to emotions or tiredness, we cannot reach out with a warm wish or card to lift the sick person’s spirits. If you don’t know what to say to someone after surgery, our collection of speedy recovery quotes will help you to express the way you feel.
Do you want to come up with your own get well soon wish? Yet lack of inspiration gets in the way of that? Don’t worry, we’ve got plenty of inspirational get well sayings so you could choose the one that suits your feelings in the best way.
Take your time, check and save the best get well soon wishes!
Beautiful Feel Better Soon Wishes to Brighten the Day
- Praying that you get better soon and experience the joys of being healthy again.
- Thoughtful prayers sent your way that you will soon feel better again.
- These flowers represent my love for you. I hope they will show you just how much I care about you! I will continue to pray for your speedy recovery. Get well soon!
- Feel better in a hurry so we can get back to making fun of you with no guilt.
- Wishing you so much love and so many positive thoughts to get better better as soon as possible.
- You’ve brought so much joy to my life; I hope to bring some cheer to yours. Get well soon.
- I know how strong you are and your strength inspires me every time. Hope you feel better.
- Hope each day finds you stronger and full of joy. God Bless You.
- An encouraging wish may not be enough to help you in your illness. But I want you to know that I will be always here by your side!
- We pray and hope this finds you well on the way to recovery.
- Let each day be better than the previous. Let your strength guide you to recovery. Best wishes for your recuperation.
- I miss seeing your face every day. Get better soon!
Inspiring Get Well Soon Quotes
- I wish I was a magician so I could make you fit and healthy with the wave of a wand!
- I enjoy convalescence. It is the part that makes the illness worthwhile.
- The treatment is really a cooperative of a trinity–the patient, the doctor and the inner doctor.
- The most important thing when facing an illness, is that no matter how bad it gets, you should never lose hope. Faith is the first step to recovery. Get well soon my friend!
- This card is from your friends, who all wish you a full and speedy recovery. We miss having you around! Get well soon.
- As you rest and heal, know that you are thought of warmly and wished a quick recovery.
- You’re an inspiration in how you’re dealing with all this. Just focus all your efforts on feeling better and I’ll see you soon.
- From sunrise to sunset, from east to west, from north to south, we all pray for your quick recovery. Get well soon.
- You will recover speedily with my love and care and the blessings of the Almighty is always with you. Please get well soon.
- May the good wishes and warm thoughts of those who care about you send a little cheerfulness into your world and help you feel better.
- I hope each day brings you renewed strength and that much closer to recovery.
- Hoping these flowers brighten not only your room, but your heart today.
Touching Get Well Soon Messages
- I hate to see you feeling blue so here is my get well wish to you.
- If hugs and kisses could cure, you’d have been immune to everything by now! I Hope you Get Better Soon.
- Get well soon, so you can resume bringing brightness and delight into our lives!
- Life at home has been less happy since you were confined to your sick-bed. Sweetheart, please get well soon!
- Don’t let your gloomy days overcast the beam of your beautiful sunlight. Praying for you and hoping you feel better soon.
- Recovery can be hard work, but remember you’re not alone!
- I hope to see you feeling hale and hearty again soon, and I wish you sound health today and years to come. Get well soon!
- During this down time we hope that your recovery is a relaxing and restful one. All the best and we hope you get well soon!
- This is just a quick note to say how much I’m thinking of you as you get better. I’ll be around to visit soon, I promise.
- Look outside; the sun is shining and it’s telling you to get well soon.
- I am really worried about your health and every one of us are praying every moment so that you heal faster. Get well soon.
- Best wishes that you will soon be back to doing all the things you love.
Inspirational Sayings to Wish Somebody to Get Well
- Never underestimate an old saying like this: An apple a day, keeps the doctor away. Wishing you a speedy recovery!
- The little flowers are rising and blooming; it’s the world’s way of saying, “get well soon.”
- There is one consolation in being sick; and that is the possibility that you may recover to a better state than you were ever in before.
- The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.
- I hope that you are getting plenty of rest so you can recover from feeling unwell.
- Even on your lowest days, you blossom like a sunflower. Keep your smile shining!
- May your hospital stay be short and your recovery even shorter!
- I’m eager to see you well again. Every day I pray to God to grant you sound health so you can get back on your feet soon.
- I know that there is no fun in being in the hospital. I wish that you are kicked out of there quickly! Get well soon!
- Are you feeling under the weather? Don’t let that cloud hover for too long. Let laughter, love, and light be your remedy. Hope you have a peaceful recovery.
- You better swing back into action fast, so that we can party and have a blast. Get well soon.
- I promise to share all the chocolates with you, but please come back home quick. Get well soon.
Funny Get Well Soon Jokes to Cheer Your Friend Up
- I would have written you something funny in your get well card, but I don’t want you to laugh and rip out your stitches. Get well Soon!
- In case you’re wondering, I sent those flowers for the nurse, not for you! Just kidding! Hope you feel better soon by seeing them!
- Hoping for your complete recovery, because I don’t want to come to the hospital for a second time!
- Remember to just take it one day at a time and in no time, you will be completely healthy and smiling once again.
- We’re sick without you. Get well soon.
- When you get better we’re going to party like there’s no tomorrow! Just hurry up will ya!
- You’re a tough cookie! Get well soon!
- Folks who think laughter is the best medicine apparently have never had morphine. Be well.
- I miss hearing your bad jokes and your funny laugh. Get well soon, joker!
- Use your superpowers and get well soon!
- Sorry you feel like sh*t, get well soon!
- On the bright side, you don’t have to wear a cone. Get well soon!
Uplifting Wishing You a Speedy Recovery Messages
- Now that you have to recover, I’ll be spending some of your time bothering you.
- Having fun and enjoying happiness is not the same without you. Wishing you a speedy and full recovery from your illness.
- I want your recovery to be faster than a child running to buy ice cream on a hot summer day! Get well soon buddy!
- We are happy to hear that you are responding well to your treatment. May you have many more years of good health! Sending our warmest wishes for your speedy recovery. We love you.
- If you don’t get better fast I will inject you with lots of pain killers. I guess you know that I am not great when it comes to taking injections! Get well and skip my injections!
- Let the prayers of loved ones help ease the burden of illness. We’ll be there for you as you make your recovery!
- I am heartbroken to learn of your ill health! I wish you speedy recovery so we can enjoy our lives together. Get well soon.
- You are bound to recover as I know that your illness got defeated in front of your strength and willpower, get well soon and come back stronger.
- Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery.
- Take this special gift from me, and I want to let you know that you are not alone on your sick bed. I wish you a fast and miraculous healing.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you as we wish for a complete and restful recovery. Looking forward to catching up with you again soon.
- Take this time to heal and rest. Invest your time for self-care – you deserve the best! You’ll be back to good health in no time.
Thoughtful Get Well Wishes After Surgery
- These flowers represent hugs and kisses to tell you how I wish you were here, and not on that sick bed. Get well soon.
- Sending you all my love and the best wishes possible after your recent surgery. May you recover quickly and enjoy the best of heath for many years to come.
- The human body is amazing in its ability to heal. I hope your healing after surgery is quick.
- Hoping your recovery is comfortable and filled with lots of sweets.
- Sending you well wishes and hoping they will put a smile back on your lovely face. Get well soon!
- Your surgery was your doctor’s headache! Healing and recovering is yours! Rest and relax and enjoy all the pampering and care you get! Wishing you all the care and love so that you make a quick recovery!
- I hope this message finds you feeling better and on the road to recovery.
- It broke my heart when I heard you were sick. I wish I could take the pain away faster than the doctors can. Get well soon.
- I know you will come back stronger and healthier, nothing can win over your determination and strength. Get well soon.
- May good health envelop you, spurring a quick recovery.
- From dawn to dusk, I pray for your quick recovery and good health.
- Get Well Soon
To let you know Someone is thinking of you and wishes you well.
Just a little note to cheer you up and say…
Hope you get better soon just take it day by day.
Cheering Quotes for a Speedy Recovery
- Having you by my side everyday makes me happy. The more you stay in the hospital, the unhappier I become. This is wishing you a speedy and full recovery.
- Like a flower in gloom, you lie helpless. Arise and bloom and dance like a fresh blade of grass to the drumming of the breeze of life. Arise and bounce back home like a ball. I wish you quick recovery.
- Praying for a quick recovery and asking God to hold you especially close today!
- I’m missing you so much. Please don’t forget to take your medications as prescribed for you. I wish you a speedy recovery.
- May your recovery be a quick and zippy one. Enjoy the time off and we hope to see back on your feet again soon.
- While you rest and recover, I’ll be waiting for your sickness to be over. Wishing you a smooth transition back into the healthy life!
- Recover quickly! We all miss having you around the house.
- May you bounce back to your usual self soon! I wish you a speedy and full recovery.
- You are one of the strongest and bravest people I know! Now it’s time to heal and get better soon! Wishing a speedy recovery!
- I hope these words can brighten your day – I miss you and can’t wait ’til you’re feeling better!
- If money can buy back your health, I wouldn’t mind closing my bank account just to see you well again. You mean the world to me, so get well soon!
- I pray that the Almighty provides you enough strength for fastest recovery. Get well soon.
Great ‘I Hope You Feel Better Soon’ Images
Cute Get Well Soon Card Ideas