As one Ancient Greek poet once said: “The best of healers is good cheer”. Of course, doctors, medicine and needed care play the vital part in getting a person who is sick back on track. However, moral support from friends and relatives isn’t less important.
If someone we love and care about is taken ill, it can be hard to find the right words of comfort or cheering up. And you keep asking yourself: “What would be the best thing to write in a get-well card after surgery?” Well, we sincerely hope that our collection of various get well soon wishes, messages and card ideas will help you express your sentiments of empathy to a person who is ill.
If this is your mother, granny or girlfriend who is injured or feel sick, we’ve rounded up a great number of uplifting get well soon messages for her. Choose from the best feel better soon ideas and put a smile on her face.
Everyone wants a speedy recovery for their friend, family member or loved one. We want to show our close ones that we think and care about them. Sometimes due to emotions or tiredness, we cannot reach out with a warm wish or card to lift the sick person’s spirits. If you don’t know what to say to someone after surgery, our collection of speedy recovery quotes will help you to express the way you feel.
Do you want to come up with your own get well soon wish? Yet lack of inspiration gets in the way of that? Don’t worry, we’ve got plenty of inspirational get well sayings so you could choose the one that suits your feelings in the best way.
Take your time, check and save the best get well soon wishes!
Beautiful Feel Better Soon Wishes to Brighten the Day
- Praying that you get better soon and experience the joys of being healthy again.
- Thoughtful prayers sent your way that you will soon feel better again.
Cute Get Well Soon Card Ideas
Inspiring Get Well Soon Quotes
- I wish I was a magician so I could make you fit and healthy with the wave of a wand!
- “I enjoy convalescence. It is the part that makes the illness worthwhile.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “The treatment is really a cooperative of a trinity–the patient, the doctor and the inner doctor.” – Ralph Bircher
- The most important thing when facing an illness, is that no matter how bad it gets, you should never lose hope. Faith is the first step to recovery. Get well soon my friend!
Touching Get Well Soon Messages
- I hate to see you feeling blue so here is my get well wish to you.
“If hugs and kisses could cure,
You’d have been immune to everything by now!
I Hope you Get Better Soon.”
- Get well soon, so you can resume bringing brightness and delight into our lives!
- Life at home has been less happy since you were confined to your sick-bed. Sweetheart, please get well soon!
Great ‘I Hope You Feel Better Soon’ Images
Inspirational Sayings to Wish Somebody to Get Well
- Never underestimate an old saying like this: An apple a day, keeps the doctor away. Wishing you a speedy recovery!
- The little flowers are rising and blooming; it’s the world’s way of saying, “get well soon.”
- “There is one consolation in being sick; and that is the possibility that you may recover to a better state than you were ever in before.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.” – Hubert Humphrey
Funny Get Well Soon Jokes to Cheer Your Friend Up
I would have written you something funny in your get well card,
but I don’t want you to laugh and rip out your stitches.
Get well Soon!
- In case you’re wondering, I sent those flowers for the nurse, not for you! Just kidding! Hope you feel better soon by seeing them!
- Hoping for your complete recovery, because I don’t want to come to the hospital for a second time!
Uplifting Wishing You a Speedy Recovery Messages
- Now that you have to recover, I’ll be spending some of your time bothering you.
- Having fun and enjoying happiness is not the same without you. Wishing you a speedy and full recovery from your illness.
- I want your recovery to be faster than a child running to buy ice cream on a hot summer day! Get well soon buddy!
Thoughtful Get Well Wishes After Surgery
- These flowers represent hugs and kisses to tell you how I wish you were here, and not on that sick bed. Get well soon.
- Sending you all my love and the best wishes possible after your recent surgery. May you recover quickly and enjoy the best of heath for many years to come.
- The human body is amazing in its ability to heal. I hope your healing after surgery is quick.
“Get Well Soon
To let you know Someone is thinking of you and wishes you well.
Just a little note to cheer you up and say…
Hope you get better soon just take it day by day.”
Cheering Quotes for a Speedy Recovery
- Having you by my side everyday makes me happy. The more you stay in the hospital, the unhappier I become. This is wishing you a speedy and full recovery.
- Like a flower in gloom, you lie helpless. Arise and bloom and dance like a fresh blade of grass to the drumming of the breeze of life. Arise and bounce back home like a ball. I wish you quick recovery.
- Praying for a quick recovery and asking God to hold you especially close today!
- I’m missing you so much. Please don’t forget to take your medications as prescribed for you. I wish you a speedy recovery.