Parents are the people who always live in our hearts! They gave us our lives and everything we have. Unfortunately, not all people are blessed to have at least one of them. ANd sometimes those who have don`t value this happiness. It isn’t a secret that everybody expresses the appreciation to mothers for their care and love, but now it’s father’s` turn! His birthday is the best opportunity to say “thank you” with the help of happy birthday sayings and quotes!
It may seem that your parents don’t need to know the kids’ true feelings. Sometimes children think that fathers are emotionless. It’s a big mistake! Every parent will be happy to get some happy birthday wishes from his little baby and family! Your daddy will melt as soon as he reads “happy birthday, my lovely papa” words from his beloved daughter or son!
If you don’t know what to start with, and how to express your gratitude and love, you may find interesting ideas of happy birthday wishes for the father. It’s easy to send some cute birthday messages to let him know how much you care about him! A wonderful birthday card for your papa is also a good variant to express your sincere appreciation for everything he has done for you!
Wonderful Birthday Wishes for Dad from Family
Your papa is a person who you can rely on when you have some difficulties in life. He is a pillar that helps you and your family feel safety and stability. We’re not gonna tell you how important it is to let your father know that you love him very much. What we want to say is that a birthday is one of those days when any parent wants to hear the words of appreciation of his family more than on any other day of the year. And to do so we suggest that you read the following birthday wishes for dad from family.
- Being a great parent means guiding your kids, but also let them make their own decisions and learn from their past mistakes. Happy birthday dad, you are great!
- I really want to thank you for all the life lessons you have given me. May your special day be full of only wonderful and unforgettable moments. Have a happy birthday!
- Happy birthday to the king of fathers! We are all gathered here today to congratulate you and wish you well! Hope you have the best time ever and a fantastic year ahead!
- It’s your birthday and I want you to know that you are the only person who always inspires us, you are a true friend and a patient teacher! Happy Birthday to YOU!
- Real heroes don’t wear capes, real heroes are always ready to give a helping hand and cheer up. You`re a real hero, the best daddy!
- Dear daddy, we’re so lucky because we have the most reliable father around! Just know that we love you so much! Have a wonderful birthday!
- We thank God for the gift of you, dear Papa! When we were young, you taught us honesty, trustworthiness, and kindness. When we got a little older, you taught us to see and pass on these traits to other people. You make this world a better place. Happy birthday cool guy!
- Don’t worry, pappy, how old you are! Don’t forget that you are the most handsome guy that ever lived for Mummy and me! Happiest Birthday!
- Another year has passed and this means that one more year you have made our lives worth living. Thanks for being the best!
- Your birthday, Daddy, is a special occasion for us so we’re going to make it memorable. Let us celebrate your birthday today and say how much we appreciate you! Have a Happy Birthday!
- For Your Birthday, I just want to say that you are an amazing man who always inspires and motivates me. I hope this year brings you all the happiness and joy you deserve. Happy Birthday to the best father!
Birthday Wishes for a Father from His Little Baby
You must be thinking now, “Hey, babies can’t read and I’m definitely not a little baby, so why have you decided to add this odd “from his little baby” to the ideas of birthday wishes?” Well, it might be a surprise for you, but your parents will always see you a small kid no matter whether you are 10 years old or 40.
- Happy Birthday Papa! You should know that you are a talented teacher and my best friend. Today, I want to say that I’m so grateful for your help and support. My heart keeps thanking for everything you taught me.
- Happy birthday to papa whose achievements inspire me every day. I appreciate the good example you have shown me and I’m so proud to be able to learn from you! Have a wonderful birthday and a fantastic year!
- I always wanted to be like you and now I try to be the same type of father to my children that you have always been for me. You are the perfect icon of strength and integrity. I admire you! Happy Birthday to you!
- Happy Birthday to you, big guy! Wishing you an awesome birthday full of joy and another year of good health, happiness and success!
- Happiest Birthday to the perfect papa! Thank you for being an excellent example for me!
- Thank you for your unconditional love that has helped me to feel safe, warm and secure. Thank you so much for everything! Happy Birthday!
- Happiest Birthday to the most dedicated guy I know! I’m so happy that you`re my father!
- I just want you to know that I see you as the greatest man who’s ever lived! And it’s not because you are my father, but because I really see the greatness in you. Thank you for being an inspiration for me. Thank you for your support and help. You`re truly unique and as so everything you have given me.
- Happy Birthday dad! You are not actually a year older, but a year wiser and happier!
- Happy Birthday to the most amazing Papa! May your day be filled with tons of funny moments and presents that were bought only for you! Wishing you an amazing and successful year ahead!
- Another year has passed. But don’t worry, you’re not old! You’re wise and experienced! I hope the coming year brings you all the happiness and joy you deserve. Happy Birthday dad, you are the guy who makes me the proudest son!
- Pa, thank you for being my inspiration! Thank you for being an example for me! May you have a fun-filled Birthday!
Birthday Messages with the Cute Text for Dad
Our life is unpredictable. Even though most of us try to do our best in order to be with close people on such important days as birthdays, sometimes it’s simply impossible. In case you can’t congratulate your papa with his Bday in person, we’d like you to read some nice examples of birthday text messages for dad which you can send via email or messengers.
- To the coolest of all daddies! You are so funny and crazy. Just stay the way you are! Happy Birthday Daddy!
- You will be always the coolest father for me. Stay young and move with times! Happy Birthday to the best of the best!
- You’re just wonderful. I know that your guidance and support are always with me. So I want you to know that my love is always with you! Happy Birthday dad!
- Getting older is hard, but you may wear gray hairs proudly.I know I have been a rotten kid, I know I’ve done a lot of crazy things and now I just want you to know how much I appreciate your patience and care. Happy Birthday dad!
- In both good times and bad, you have always been here for me! I want to tell you I will always be here for you! I respect you more than anybody. Happiest Birthday!
- I don’t want to believe that you’re old and I hope you also don’t believe this! I’m not ready to start changing your diapers right now. Stay young forever! Happy Birthday!
- It’s your special day, father! This means that you’re actually a year older and wiser. Thank you for all the years of guidance and support you have given me. I don’t know and don’t even want to imagine what I would have done without you! Have a really wonderful birthday!
- Beloved Papa, you have taught me a lot and I’m infinitely grateful to you for your life lessons. May your big day bring you lots of joy and happiness!
- Being a father is a hard job, but you do it perfectly. Happy Birthday!
- Pa, thank you for teaching me how to pursue my dreams. I’ll never forget all of your valuable advice you have given me about life. Luv ya!
- Daddy, you did a great job teaching me what I needed to know in order to become a person! My success is due to your support and help. Thank you a lot! Best Birthday!
- Happy Birthday dad! Thank you for your advice and support! Thank you for being my inspiration! You are wonderful!
Birthday Quotes to Write in a Card for Your Dad
What to write in a birthday card for dad? if this is a question that puzzles you, we are happy to present to a wide list of awesome ideas of quotes written specifically for such occasions as your dad’s birthday.
- To the dearest PAPA! I thank God for having you in my life. You are the person who has taught me to be honest, trustworthy and kind in my youth. You are the one who has taught me to see and pass on these traits to other people. You are the best! Happy Birthday!
- Happiest Birthday to the man I love so much! Wishing you all the best! Have a wonderful celebration!
- Your love for us is unconditional and we’re so grateful to you for it! Best wishes for this awesome day!
- You are the most reliable father in the world and it is so cool that I have someone I can always count on!
- Happy Birthday dad! I want to wish you happiness and joy that never ends!
- Happy Birthday to the funniest and smartest papa! It is you who is giving me an excellent example. May your birthday be nothing but beautiful!
- You’re a year older, you’re a year wiser! You have always been ready to help me and guide me throughout my life with some useful advice. I hope you’ll continue to support me for a very long time!
- Happy Birthday dear Papa! Such occasions as birthdays are the reason to send you a greeting card with so simple but so important words ‘I love you and wish you a very happy birthday!’
- I just want you to know that I love you, Papa, with all of my heart. I feel that you also love me with all of your heart. I`m so so lucky to have such a wonderful father as you are! Happy Birthday!
- Don’t count the years, don’t count your gray hairs, count just the wishes and all the cheers! Happy Birthday dad!
- For your Birthday I just want to say that I love you lots and lots. Have the coolest Birthday!
Nice Happy Birthday Quotes for Dad from Daughter
They say daughters and fathers have a special bond that hardly can be put into words. We totally agree with this. And you? That’s why you, as dad’s little princess, should be quite picky when it comes to choosing happy bday quotes for dad. Sweet, full of gratitude, these are exactly the wishes you are about to read and they will touch the heart for sure.
- Pappy, every girl on our planet wishes to have such a cool pappy as you are. I’m so happy and lucky that you’re MINE. Happy Birthday to you!
- Do you know how much I love you, Papa? Do you realize how important and needed you are for me? I probably don’t tell you enough, but you can’t not see that I do love you with all my heart and I really need you! Happy Birthday!
- Thank you for always treating me like your little princess. Thank you for all the times you embarrassed me in front of my friends and frighten my potential boyfriends off. Thank you for everything.
- Papa, you are unique. There isn’t another one in the world like you. I truly admire you! Enjoy your birthday!
- Your love and sense of humor are two of the things that you have given me in order to make my life more fun. Thank you for everything. Happy Birthday dad!
- I must buy the most beautiful candles! I must bake the most delicious cake! I must cook the tastiest ice cream! I must prepare the most creative present! I must congratulate my Daddy in the most curious way! Can you tell I’m excited for your birthday?
- “Knock, knock!” “Who’s coming?” “The best dad!” “ The best dad, who?” “ The best dad any kid could ask for! Have a great birthday!”
- You care and support helped make me who I am now. You are my best teacher and guide. Stay always young, papa!
- Happy Birthday, dear father! I want that every candle you blow out on your cake will turn out a wish come true because you really deserve it!
- Happy Birthday! May everything that you hope for and everything that you dream of come true. Have a lot of fun today, Daddy!
- I just want you to know how grateful I am to have you as my father. Thank you for everything you’ve done and continue to do for me. Enjoy your birthday!
Priceless Words to Say Happy Birthday to Papa
Everyone who could experience the happiness of being a parent will tell you that they don’t bother if a child can’t give a gift on their birthday. Even if you just say, “Happy birthday, papa!” – it’ll be enough. But we believe that it would be nice if you add a few more words to this simple phrase.
- Happiest Birthday to the most wonderful person on the Earth – my father. Thank you so much. Stay wonderful!
- To the guy who always helps and supports me. Daddy, wishing you lots of health, joy and happiness!
- There is nothing in the whole world that can stop me, because I know you are strong enough to help me overcome any obstacle. Happy Birthday Dad!
- On this wonderful day I just want to thank you so much for everything that you have done for me. You are really the most loving and caring papa in the world! Happy Birthday dad.
- Do you know, pa, how happy I am to have you in my life? Well, now you know! I love you. Thank you for everything!
- You are amazing and your birthday is so important for me because I’m so lucky to have you here with me. Best Birthday to you!
- Perhaps I never say enough how I truly feel about you, but today I want you to know that you are the best parent on the Earth. Enjoy your birthday, Papa!
- To the most wonderful father on our planet: thank you for being a true friend for me, thank you for being a good teacher and wise guide. I know I wouldn’t be who I am without your support and help. Happy Birthday to you!
- Papa, I want to say one and the only thing today: Thank you for all the invaluable life lessons that you have given me. I wish you a very happy birthday!
- Papa, you are my hero, my role model, you always inspire and support me. Happy Birthday to you!
- I want to thank you for always being next to me whether I have good or bad times. You have always been prepared to help me get through all my troubles. I wish you lots of luck, health and happiness. Happy Birthday dad!
Happy Birthday Quotes for Dad from Loving Son
It’s interesting to watch how much sons want to look like their fathers from copying habits to mimicking intonation. There’s nothing wrong in a desire to look up to your dad. On the contrary, it would be hard to find a better role model. So is it your dad’s birthday? A loving son can’t miss an opportunity to wish his pappy well, especially if there are such wonderful birthday quotes for dads.
- Aged scotch is considered the best-rated one. But I’m not going to give you aged scotch, it’s just a metaphor. Should I have bought you scotch? Perhaps one of those airplane bottles… Oh, I’d almost forgotten, Happy Birthday Dad!
- It’s your birthday and it’s time to say that I truly appreciate all the efforts and hard work you put into raising me. I love you. Happy Birthday Big Guy!
- Most people say that I got my good looks from you. But I’m still sure that you look the way better than me, papa. Happy Birthday!
- I think today is really a good time to say, how grateful I am to you, daddy, for always guiding and supporting me. Happy Birthday Old Man!
- I’d like to wish a Happy Birthday to the funniest guy I know! I hope your every joke will add you a year of life!
- Happy Birthday to the greatest person in my life! You are really a special man who has always believed in me. I still remember how you helped me when I fell and took me out for practice after I missed the winning goal. You are the person who always taught me to never give up. I realize that I owe my success in life to you and I really appreciate you. I love you and wish to get the best of everything in life!
- Happy Birthday! Today I just want to say, that you are a wonderful dad and more than a true friend.
- Happiest Birthday to the bravest man who fought all the dragons under my bed and in the wardrobe. Thanks, Papa!
- You know you are the funniest pajama-wearing old guy in the neighborhood. I’m so happy that you finally began to put on your robe when going out to get the mail!
- Happy Birthday to my hero – my father! Thank you so much for taking care of me all these years.
- Thank you for always being the most patient and kindest parent you could be and for supporting me whether I’ve got good or bad times. I promise to be as amazing as you are for my children. Happy Birthday!
- I’m the luckiest son on this planet because I have you as my parent! Wishing you all the best things, happiness and good health. Happy Birthday dad!
Short Happy Birthday Sayings to the Best Dad
Some say that brevity is the soul of wit and we can’t agree more. As far as a birthday speech, it’s necessary to keep it short. Let’s be honest, who likes sitting at the festive table waiting for someone to finish their long birthday toast? Right, no one. If you want your birthday wish to be short yet meaningful, take a look at some short happy birthday sayings.
- Happy Birthday to the person whom I appreciate you more than any other.
- Happy Birthday to my super dad. Have a wonderful time on your special day!
- Your heart is pure gold. You are an inexhaustible source of strength and wisdom. You have taught me so much. Thank you for everything and Happy Birthday!
- Happy birthday to the father whose first name is perfect, middle name is incredible and the last name is amazing.
- Papa, may this birthday be the most cheerful one! I hope you get everything you dream on the special day of yours.
- I wish to congratulate the greatest man in the world – MY FATHER!
- Being your child is the best gift of all. How can I repay you, Daddy? Happy Birthday to you!
- I’m really lucky because while people must rub the lamps to call the Genie, I can just call out your name. Happy Birthday DAD!
- With each passing year of getting older, you can start forgetting a lot of things. Just never forget how much I appreciate and love you!
- I can’t imagine my life without your advice, help and support. You`re the best of the best. Have an amazing birthday!
- I’m the luckiest person on our planet because I have YOU AS MY PARENT! Thank you for being such a good papa!
- Papa, today is the only time of the year when you can behave like a child. Enjoy your birthday!
Happy Birthday to My Lovely Daddy
Is your father’s birthday just around the corner? Be the first person to congratulate him with B-day. Be creative: choose an eye-catching birthday card, copy one of the following happy birthday wishes and present it to your daddy or leave somewhere in a visible place. That will be just lovely, won’t it?
- My loving pa, I know that your heart is made of diamonds and I believe that they will shine on you forever. I hope you have a fabulous birthday!
- Happy birthday to the one whom I love, admire, trust and emulate. I wish this day be as awesome as you are. Love you so much, daddy!
- I always wanted to be just like you. I hope you knew that and adjusted your behavior accordingly. Happy Birthday dad!
- I wish I could be there and congratulate you in person. But even when I’m not around, I want you to know that I have you in my heart and I’m thinking about you always. Happiest Birthday, pa, I’m looking forward to seeing you again!
- I may have been strict and demanding, but you have always been much more strict and demanding, daddy. Thanks for being such a good friend. I love you so much! Enjoy your day!
- I want to thank you for leading me the right way and showing how beautiful the world is. Moreover, I want to thank you in advance because I may require more advice from you as I move on and face the challenges in life. Happy Birthday!
- If I had a chance to pick out a parent, of course, I’d still pick out you. Happy Birthday dad, you are the best!
- Happy Birthday to the king of dads. Now you are a year older, but don`t worry, I love you even more!
- On your special day, I present you a genie who grants three of your wishes. Be creative and don’t waste the wishes on more cakes and ice cream as you did last year. Have a great birthday!
- Don’t worry because you are getting older, think that you are getting wiser. I love you, my wise man! Happy Birthday Dad!
- Happy Birthday to the most loving and caring person. You have always inspired me and I wish you inspire me for a very long time. Thank you for everything.
Say Happy Birthday to the Best Father in the World
Every child sees his/her father as the best one in the world. You may say this word for word or be a little more creative and opt for our ideas of how to say happy birthday to the best father in the world.
- The older I get, the more I realize that you are the best father in the whole world. You are like a desert rose which is very rare but so awesome! Today is your birthday and I want you to know that I’m so proud of having such a cool pa as you are. Happy Birthday dad! Love you so much!
- I have noticed that the worse father’s jokes are, the better parent they are. Now I realize why your jokes are so awful. Have a better birthday than your jokes, daddy!
- When I was growing up, I constantly admired your awards. Today, I wish to note that you deserve one more award – THE MOST AMAZING PAPA IN THE WORLD AWARD! Happy Birthday dad! You are the best!
- Papa, you are so great. On Father’s Day, I would present you a lovely tie, but today is your birthday and I want to give you all my love, respect and affection, the ties that unite. You are truly amazing. Happy Birthday!
- Happy Birthday to the nicest person on the Earth. You are like a compass, you always guide me in the right direction and show me the right path. Thank you, daddy. I love you!
- I wanted to write something beautifully poetic, but when I thought about what to write, suddenly, I realized that I just wanted to thank you for everything you’ve done for me. You are the best person I know and our world would be a better place if there were more people like you in it.
- If I had magic and a chance to change one thing about you, I would change nothing… because you are perfect. Happy Birthday dad!
- You are really the best! Every kid in the world would like to have a parent like you. Happy Birthday daddy!
- Who is the best person to me in this world? Of course, it is you! No one will be able to replace you. Have a wonderful birthday!
- Everybody thinks their parents are the best in the world. So when to comes to me, I don’t think that way because I am sure that you are #1 DAD! Enjoy your birthday!
- You are certainly the greatest in the world. I hope to see you always healthy and happy not just on your birthday but also on the other 364 days in a year. I love you and may all your dreams come true this year. Happy Birthday dad!
- Happy Birthday to perfect papa. You are my hero and a true inspiration in my life. Thanks for always being by my side. Have a fun-filled birthday celebration today!
Cool Happy Birthday Dad Images with Quotes
Nowadays it gets harder and harder to ignore such thing as congratulating someone with their birthday through social networking sites like Facebook. The easiest way to do it is to post a beautiful birthday picture.