As a rule, people associate the retirement with the end. However, the retirement is the beginning of new opportunities to change the life!
The retirement of somebody from your colleagues or your own one is the best opportunity to express your feelings and attitude to all coworkers. Don`t be indifferent! Care to leave a note or SMS with retirement congratulations. Everybody will enjoy getting a genuine retirement message with congratulations on the retirement!
Even if you don`t get on well with these people, you should leave a good farewell impression! You may put all your thoughts into a bright retirement card or send colorful images with short retirement congratulations. In the case, you don`t want to puzzle over good retirement wishes, it`s possible to use already completed messages with happy retirement greetings and quotes.
It doesn`t matter if you know a person for a long time or not, `cause a few simple words of wishes, said in the honor of your colleague`s retirement, as well as retirement congratulations for a friend will always be up to date!
Simple Messages about Retirement for Everybody
The retirement shouldn`t be a hard task. It`s a simple step, which a person has to take without any regrets when the time comes. Interesting retirement messages will help everybody to make the right decision!
- I hope your retirement finds you happy, healthy, and with plenty of things to keep you busy.
- No one will ever replace your charm and intelligence. I wish you all the best in your retirement.
- Retirement is not the end. It is the beginning of the next chapter in your life.
- You are an embodiment of optimism and hard work. Thank you for inspiring us every day at work. We will miss you.
- May you have a relaxing new chapter ahead – one where you will have unlimited time for enjoy your life. Happy Retirement!
- You can be taken out of the workforce, but the work force can never be taken out of you. I am confident you’ll never stop working on things you love to do.
- To stay balanced in life, work like you’re retired and retire like it’s your job.
- If you found happiness or fulfillment in the workforce, then it’s likely you’ll do the same now that even more possibilities are open to you.
Cheerful Words Connected with the Retirement
When the time of somebody`s retirement comes, people are used to be sad and depressed. Cheerful words with happy retirement wishes will turn the retirement into a fun occasion!
- Best wishes for a very happy retirement. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me directly and indirectly; it’s much appreciated and I shall miss working with you. And, of course, if you decide retirement means you’ve time to follow some artistic dreams, go for them…
- Your guidance and encouragement have helped me and so many other coworkers thrive in a very competitive environment, and we’ve been so fortunate to have your expertise to rely on. You’ll be missed, but I know your retirement is the right thing at this time. May the next phase of your life bring you all that you seek and more.
- Recently I wished you congratulations on your retirement. But, I also want you to know what a blessing it’s been to work with you over these past few years, and how much I will miss you. Then you responded to my note, and wouldn’t you know it, your uplifting words encouraged me more than you could imagine. That’s the special kind of person you are!
- Wishing you the best in your life after this retirement. We’ll miss you.
- Just wanted to say that I found so many of your ideas inspiring. It’s hard to imagine our workplace without you! I hope retirement brings you the chance to do whatever it is that you always wanted to do but didn’t get to. All the best!
- To say you will be missed seems like such an understatement. You are one of those rare people who instantly became a friend instead of “just” a coworker. There are no words to truly reflect how much we will miss working with you. Not to worry, though, I’ll stalk you on FaceBook. Now, get out there and show the world just how much fun is possible.
- For the person who gave their best, cheers to your retirement! May you have the best and most fulfilling one. Enjoy!
- It’s great to see someone retire who is as deserving as you. Make sure you work just as hard at relaxing as you have in your long career.
- I’m glad you get to retire while you still have many good and capable years of life left in you! Congratulations!
Best Ideas of Congratulations on Your Retirement
Don`t have at least one sincere person to wish you a happy retirement? Choose these wonderful congratulations on your retirement to please yourself!
- My heartfelt sentiments go out to you. We will I will miss all that your brought to our workplace. Congrats!
- Congrats on your retirement! It’s been awesome working along side you. Make sure and have fun, relax and avoid work at all costs!
- Having a great person like you as my coworker has been no less than a gift from god. I wish you a wonderful retirement ahead of you. You will never be forgot and missed deeply.
- Wishing you and your family all the best as you enter into a new phase of your life. May you enjoy the extra time that you’ll be spending with them.
- Wishing you good health, good luck and great success in your retirement.
- Now that you’ve gone through birth, crawling, walking, school, and many years of work, you can finally relax!
- A life without the daily traffic jams and mounts of paper work. Welcome to that rosy life my friend. Happy retirement!
- All your hard work has been paid off! It is time for you to take that vacation you have been craving for without worrying about getting to work the next day. You deserve it! Happy Retirement!
Short Greetings on Somebody`s Retirement
You don`t need to use the abundance of words to congratulate a person with his or her retirement. Short greetings with the deep sense are enough to pass your warm feelings!
- Enjoy your freedom and unlimited weekends! Congratulations on your retirement!
- Start listening to your heart… it’s the best gift you can give yourself when you retire. Congratulations.
- Your retirement actually means that you got promoted to one of the best roles in your life. Congratulations.
- All your life you were wondering why you tolerated an annoying boss and put up with irritating colleagues – retirement is the answer. Congratulations.
- You made this a great place to work! We will miss your smiling face, and hope that you’ll visit us when you have time. Farewell partner!
- A successful team is a group of many hands but of one mind. We were glad to work with a boss like you and wish you a happy retirement!
- How you managed to retire at this young age is a testimony to your intelligence.
- Retirement is not the end of the road; it is the beginning of the open highway.
Good Wishes of Happy Retirement for a Friend
The retirement of your best friend is also a very special event for you! You cannot do without the help of retirement wishes for him or her to be a good friend!
- You are free at last my friend, so go and enjoy your freedom and find something less stressful to do. Happy retirement to you.
- I am happy to see you retire at just the perfect time. Actually, any time is the perfect time to retire.
- You finally made it to retirement! Great! Let’s go fishing!!
- Are you ready for new you? I hope you will discover something interesting at this stage. Let‘s have some fun!
- New time, new challenges, new you. Happy retirement. Wishing you strong health and lots of joyful moments every day!
- I want to thank you for your passion and devotion during all these year. I wish to let you know that I appreciate your work very much. Wishing you good luck in this new life period!
- If anyone deserves to spend his life in peace and prosperity, then it’s definitely you! So I wish you exactly that, a lot beautiful moments, rest and enjoyment that you deserved by giving an example to young people how a successful employee should look like! Happy retirement!
- I know it will be hard to give up your work habits, solving business problems and occasional nervousness that has been your everyday life. But I also know that you will easily adjust to the new regime which will, I believe, be much more enjoyable than working life! Happy retirement!
- Congratulations on moving into a new cycle of life, in a peaceful environment where you will finally be able to devote all your attention and energy to the one you care about! I wish you days filled with happiness and health and too much well deserved enjoyment! Happy retirement!
Different Wishes to Feel Well on Retirement
It`s ok to feel nervous about the retirement. The most important thing is to have a person, able to support you well at the right moment! The variety of retirement wishes are here to help you!
- You are wonderful, your spirit and energy will always guide us to move forward! Happy retirement!
- As you retiring from your work, I wish you a happy life with fun and happiness. Happy Retirement!
- You now don’t have to wake up to the sound of your alarm clock beckoning you to work. You can enjoy unlimited time of golfing, driving around town and cooking, unless you want to take my place? Happy Retirement!
- Retirements are the door to start great things. Now onward you are the boss. Take it as a new beginning and find new endeavours!
- Some people just know how to bring out the best in others. You are this type of coworker! Thank you for everything you did. Good bye and good luck!
- I’m so happy to see you reach your goal! Retirement holds new beginnings for you. Seek out everything that retirement has to offer you.
- You’ve worked you entire life for this day, you deserve it and all the best for a happy retirement!
- You are an amazing co-worker, I will never forget all the little tips and tricks you taught me along the way. You are an inspiration to us all. Congrats on your well earned retirement days.
Wise Quotes to Use for Happy Retirement
You should be clever enough to understand the importance of the retirement for your future life! Dip into the variety of retirement quotes to see how happy you may be after your retirement!
- We have had our good days and bad days here on the job but one thing that I learned about you is that you never give up and you never bow down in defeat. May this courage and strength take you far, and may you enjoy your retirement. Best wishes to you.
- I’m going to miss having you around – your good mood was so contagious. Also, don’t think we’ll ever find someone who bakes as nice birthday cakes as you!
- Congratulations on your final escape from our Monday morning staff meetings!
- For the dedication and hard work, you deserve the best retirement ever. Enjoy this new journey of your life.
- Wishing you the most exciting and strees-free retirement ever.
- You can finally savour the savings that you have worked so hard for. Travel the world! Buy that car that you have been eyeing for forever! You deserve this retirement! Congratulations!
- A wife’s real full-time job starts when her husband retires.
- Retirement life is seven day weekends. Congrats – you deserve all the best!
Some Ways to Enjoy Your Retirement Card
The retirement is something like a long-awaited event for you if you know how to enjoy the life fully. If you are one of these optimistic people, a joyful card will be a great pleasure for your retirement!
- We’ve started taking bets that after one week home, you’re going to be begging to come back to us 😊…at least, that’s what we all secretly hope. The office sure is going to be incomplete without you. We’re just happy you finally get to sit back and relax. Enjoy retirement old friend. You deserve it!
- To be honest, I envy all the free time you’ll finally have but I’m mostly just sad to see you go. Whatever you decide to do now and wherever life takes you, I wish you all the best on that journey. Goodbye and good luck with retirement.
- Farewell, old friend. The office won’t be the same without you, At least I know you’ll be happy somewhere planting your garden, travelling the world or whatever it is that old folks like you love to do.
- May your retirement be a special time spent with friends and family doing all the things that you enjoy to do.
- Wishing you the most exciting and stress-free retirement ever.
- Stock up with lots of drinks, good music and delicious food – the biggest party of your life is about to start. Happy retirement.
- Retirement is wonderful if you have two essentials: much to live on and much to live for.
- We’ll miss you. You are one of a kind, and will not be easily replaced. Enjoy your retirement.
Retirement Congratulations for a Touching Note
A note is a good deal for you if somebody is going to retire! Write your warm congratulations on retirement on the piece of paper and send it to the person to cheer him or her up!
- Congratulations! The money is no better in retirement, but the hours sure are.
- I hope you’re looking forward to the feeling of never having to go to bed at night and set an alarm again.
- Now you can sit back and give advice to others, even though you never followed it in your own life.
- Goodbye tension, hello pension!
- Dad, I am happy for you that you finally get to retire. I hope we can spend some more time together. Feel free to take your grand kids any time you want.
- Life is so much better when you don’t have to follow an agenda or set an alarm clock.
- Retirement is the last stage of your life. I hope you make it as long in retirement as you did in your career.
- You may be ready to retire, but is your husband ready?
Ideal Samples of Farewell Message on Retirement
When you cannot find the most appropriate words, connected with the retirement, it`s the right time to use a cute farewell message!
- You have spent your time doing valuable work. Now you can spend your time enjoying valuable interests.
- You are the kind of people that brings the best in others! Thank you for everything you did. Wishing you a life full of success and happiness!
- Having someone like you as a coworker has been no less than a gift. Wishing you a wonderful retired life ahead!! You will be missed, but never forgotten.
- Now you have no excuses for not having enough time for posting selfies with grandkids. Congratulations on retiring.
- Retirement is your chance to be true to your own self. It is an opportunity to pick up forgotten hobbies and nurture the little kid within you. After all, it’s never too late to start living the life that you have always wanted to.
- If you never had to work another day in your life, what would you do? That’s the question to answer to find your true passion. It’s a question for which you will soon find the answer.
- You did a lot of important things while at work, and I hope you continue to do a lot of important things in your retirement.
- Retirement is just practice for the rest and relaxation you’ll get in heaven, but I think you need a lot of practice here on Earth.
Interesting SMS to Congratulate with Retirement
Do you need to congratulate somebody with the retirement? A nice SMS will be appropriate not to leave this event without attention!
- I would like to extend my condolences to your employer for the devastating loss. Happy retirement!
- Retiring is like falling in love for the first time. Thinking about it gives you butterflies in the stomach and you will never know how it feels until you actually retire. Happy retirement.
- Retirement is life’s biggest irony. You’ve got all the free time in the world to do whatever you like, but your aging body will probably refuse to do most of those things. Have fun!
- I wish that your retirement will be everything you dreamed that it would be.
- Don’t forget about us. We would love to stay in touch. Lunch sometime? Best of luck to you!
- Don’t act your age [in retirement]. Act like the inner young person you have always been.
- All of us are gonna miss you,
so we send this card to say,
we wish you all the very best
on this your retirement day.
At last the day is near
As you retire from work this week
Time now to slow right down
A more relaxing time to seek
Enjoy Your Leisure Days
Universal Thoughts and Wishes about Retirement
Perhaps, you don`t want to believe, but earlier or later all people will deal with the retirement! It will be useful for you to stock up on helpful retirement wishes and thoughts!
- Retired does not equal expired. Come by and check in with the old crew whenever you want. We’re already missing you.
- Relaxing days are here at last, working 9 to 5 is part of your past.
- Start listening to your heart… it’s the best gift you can give yourself when you retire. Congratulations.
- The lights have dimmed and the cameras have stopped rolling. Life has yelled Pack Up, but there’s still time until The End. Congratulations.
- Dedicated, hard working, and positive are three words that describe you. I can only hope we live up to your legacy you left behind. You will be truly missed dear friend!
- You’ve worked you but off for X number of years and accomplished so many successes for our company. It’s time for you to benefit from all that hard work. Enjoy your retired days!
- May the retired life bring you all the relaxation and joy you can handle. Congratulations of your achievement!
- Who wouldn’t want the weekend life every day? You one lucky person, you earned it. Happy Retirement.
Funny Images to Wish Happy Retirement
It`s possible to feel happy even on the day of the retirement! Bright images are a good way to wish somebody a happy retirement or use for your own pleasure!