Love is always about deep feelings that touch your heart. Unfortunately, you can’t predict what will happen to your heart. There are two possible outcomes. Your heart will blossom under the influence of heart-touching, mutual love or it will be crushed because of tragic love.
Everybody has ever experienced a sad love story. If you haven’t faced this heartbreaking feeling yet, the chances are you will. We don’t want to disappoint you, really, but this is how life works. The main thing here is to know how to put yourself out of your misery and move on after this emotional crush. Of course, the tragic love story of each person differs, but great sadness after breakups is common for everybody! Thus, you shouldn’t reject sad quotes about love that will make you cry!
Some people will surely say that they don’t need to read sad love quotes as they have enough reasons to cry. But it’s important to understand that everybody needs somebody or something to sympathize with the love agony and post-breakup depression. The following sad love quotes that make you cry will help your depressing emotions flow out through tears. Scroll down and you’ll get what we’re talking about:
Sad Love Quotes That Will Make You Cry For Him
So you’re suffering from a broken heart, caused by the sad love story, aren’t you? Let us guess: you don’t even try to come out of that emotional depressing state of mind, feel sorry for yourself, and look for sympathy? Perhaps, you’ve made yourself isolated, avoid dealing with others, and chase all memories about your happy past? Both these variants won’t lead you to a better future! Do you know what you really need? Free yourself from all negativity! Sad love quotes that will make you cry for him are intended to help you to cope with all depressing thoughts and feelings. How will they do this? Of course, by making you cry! Who says that men don’t cry? Sometimes it’s highly important to let yourself cry. Do it easily with the following love quotes from the heart for him:
- I wanted to kill someone and I wanted to die and I wanted to run as far and as fast as I could because she was never coming back. She had fallen off the face of the earth and she was never coming back.
- I guess that’s what saying good-bye is always like–like jumping off an edge. The worst part is making the choice to do it. Once you’re in the air, there’s nothing you can do but let go.
- She had tricked him. She had made him leave his old self behind and come into her world, and then before he was really at home in it but too late to go back, she had left him stranded there – like an astronaut wandering about on the moon. Alone.
- Sometimes pain is so unmanageable that the idea of spending another day with it seems impossible. Other times pain acts as a compass to help you through the messier tunnels of growing up. But pain can only help you find happiness if you remember it.
- It’s amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces.
- You can close your eyes to things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel.
- Saying goodbye doesn’t mean anything. It’s the time we spent together that matters, not how we left it.
- Love is the hardest habit to break, and the most difficult to satisfy.
- If a relationship is to evolve, it must go through a series of endings.
- Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.
- How could an angel break my heart? Why didn’t he catch my falling star? I wish I didn’t wish so hard. Maybe I wished out love part.
- I was born the day you kissed me, and I died inside the night you left me. But I lived, oh how I lived while you loved me.
- Life’s a prison when you’re in love alone.
- Once upon a time I was falling in love. But now I’m only falling apart.
- I acted like it wasn’t a big deal, when really it was breaking my heart.
- Love lies in those unsent drafts in your mailbox. Sometimes you wonder whether things would have been different if you’d clicked ‘Send’.
- I will wait for you till the day I can forget you or till the day you realize you cannot forget me.
- Part of me aches at the thought of her being so close yet so untouchable.
- There is no disguise which can hide love for long where it exists, or simulate it where it does not.
- Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water.
- The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy.
- If we must part forever, Give me but one kind word to think upon, And please myself with, while my heart’s breaking.
- You flew off with the wings of my heart and left me flightless.
- I know so many last words. But I will never know hers.
- When someone you love dies, and you’re not expecting it, you don’t lose her all at once; you lose her in pieces over a long time — the way the mail stops coming, and her scent fades from the pillows and even from the clothes in her closet and drawers.
Deep Sad Love Quotes That Make You Cry For Her
It’s really easy to let everybody break your vulnerable heart into pieces while it’s hard enough to heal your grieving soul! You can’t protect yourself from tragic love and depression, but you should know what to do in this case. Do you know? First of all, stop applying to your sweet memories again and again. You won’t return them! You aren’t the only person with a broken heart! There are loads of you, but all other people have already passed this stage of their lives. You’ll also manage with this! Deep love quotes able to make her cry are here to relieve you of the pain!
- This is what it felt like to have a broken heart. It felt less like a cracking down the middle and more like she had swallowed it whole and it sat bruised and bleeding in the pit of her stomach.
It’s raining in my heart
like it’s raining in the city.
What is this sadness
that pierces my heart?”
- Since I can’t be with you right now I will have to be content just dreaming about when we will be together again.
- It feels like every other part of my body is broken too.
- The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone.
- Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love’s tragedies.
- The hottest love has the coldest end.
- Every heart has a pain. Only the way of expressing it is different. Fools hide it in eyes, while brilliant hide it in their smile…
- Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime.
- You want me to act like we’ve never kissed, you want to forget; pretend we’ve never met, and I’ve tried and I’ve tried, but I haven’t yet … You walk by, and I fall to pieces.
- Sometimes yours heart needs more time to accept what you mind already know.
- Seeing someone slowly lose interest in you is probably one of the worst feeling every.
- There is a distinct, awful pain that comes with loving someone more than they love you.
- Walking alone is not difficult but when we have walked a mile worth a thousand years with someone then coming back alone is what is difficult.
- For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, “It might have been.
- Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
- In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.
- So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I’m still trying to figure out how that could be.
- These were the lovely bones that had grown around my absence: the connections-sometimes tenuous, sometimes made at great cost, but often magnificent-that happened after I was gone. And I began to see things in a way that let me hold the world without me in it.
- The pleasure of remembering had been taken from me, because there was no longer anyone to remember with. It felt like losing your co-rememberer meant losing the memory itself. As if the things we’d done were less real and important than they had been hours before. – John Green
- You know, a heart can be broken, but it keeps on beating, just the same.
- I take no joy in mead nor meat, and song and laughter have become suspicious strangers to me. I am a creature of grief and dust and bitter longings. There is an empty place within me where my heart once was.