Saturday can be called “me time”. It is a wonderful day because it is free from the annoying work and study obligations. If you belong to the Saturday lovers – stay with us and we will share with you some of the best Saturday quotes that we have!
It is cool, to find a phrase that resonates with our soul. Unfortunately, it is a rare case, especially if talking about the rest time. The majority of the celebrities, historically important personalities and just strong ordinary people say that you should work every minute of your life, doing your best. Everywhere there are speeches, encouraging you to work even at weekend, even if you are tired – work for the result, dude, come on, and be progressive! And only by the end of the 2010 year, there came some really thoughtful ideas: no one can work without a proper rest. It must be periodical. Even if you are work-obsessed, your body will remind you that you are crazy as hell and will turn off your energy sources. Well, they will be exhausted, and you will be unable to perform even the easiest of your activities. Take a little vacation and have a happy relaxation on Saturday!
To remind you, how beautiful the Saturday life can be, we have prepared some nice quotes! Check them out and have a good weekend!Table of Contents[show]
Happy and Funny Saturday Quotes
Need a dose of fun on Saturday? Here it is! We tried to meet your mood and even make it better with these cool sayings. Be happy and spend this day perfectly!
- “There was nothing like a Saturday – unless it was the Saturday leading up to the last week of school and into summer vacation. That, of course, was all the Saturdays of your life rolled into one big shiny ball.” (Nora Roberts)
- “Saturday night is perfect for writers because other people have “plans.” (Mike Birbiglia)
- “Life is a wretched gray Saturday, but it has to be lived through.” (Anthony Burgess)
- “Middle age is when you’re sitting at home on a Saturday night and the telephone rings and you hope it isn’t for you.” (Ogden Nash)
Funny Saturday Quotes
To have a good sense of humor is supposed to be one of the best features of character. If you need improving your one – check out these quotes!
- “Every man has a right to a Saturday night bath.” (Lyndon B. Johnson)
- “Saturday. Beast mode: OFF.”
- “Ah, Saturday… A day of rest… Rest of the laundry, rest of the house and rest of all the other stuff I put off on Friday!”
- “There was nothing like a Saturday – unless it was the Saturday leading up to the last week of school and into summer vacation.” (Nora Roberts)
Fabulous Saturday Partying Night Quotes
We are almost sure that you are a party-lover, just like we are (we only hope that you easily divide the working and the partying time). Make your Saturday brighter with these carefully picked quotes, that will inspire you to have an energetic party!
- “Different cocktails for different Saturday nights.” (Drew Barrymore)
- “This is your Sunday evening reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.”
- “Saturdays, big shirts, messy hair, music & coffee.”
- “My Saturday was going pretty well until I realized it was Sunday!”
Good Saturday Morning Quotes
To wake up at Saturday is one of the best moments of the week, as you realize that you will have a day only for you and your favorite activities. Make the mornings of your dearest persons more pleasant with these good morning quotes!
Truly Inspirational Saturday Quotes
We understand that you can wake up on the wrong side of the bed and get moody in a second. We can help you to get rid of this annoying state with our little collection of inspirational Saturday quotes!
Funny and Lolable Saturday Sayings
Everyone likes to laugh; it is the only thing we are totally sure in. So we decided to grant you with a huge portion of funny Saturday sayings! Get it, now!
- “On the Sixth Day, God created man, the sort of result you often get when you go in to work on a Saturday.” (Robert Brault)
- “I’ve always loved the ‘Weekend Update’ people.” (Chevy Chase)
- “It’s Saturday I plan on doing nothing and plenty of it.”
- “No weekend, all weakened.” (Toba Beta)
Best Saturday Work Quotes With Pictures
Some unfortunate people work even on Saturday. Send these work quotes to your working friends and make their life easier (or just laugh out loud at these losers, sitting at your cozy home and having a rest).
“Have A Beautiful Saturday” Sayings for Friends
Friends deserve the best wishes we can find in our hearts. If you have no talent to say “have a beautiful day’ – we can help you! Take these warm captions and do not spend time on overthinking.
- “Happy Saturday! Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.” (Frank Lloyd Wright)
- “Wishing you a weekend full of love and laughter!”
- “Welcome this morning with a smile! Happy Saturday! If you don’t have a smile, I’ll give you one of mine.”
- “Happy Saturday! When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.” (Tecumseh)
Cool Lazy Saturday Phrases
After a hark week we need just to fall on a sofa and watch the favorite series. No one will judge you for such a desire, as it is the best possible scenario for a weekend. But you should close all the doors, windows and turn off the phone – for all those moralists and activists to stay far from you and leave you with your lazy day alone.
- “Spend a day doing nothing: Let your mind wander; let nature entertain you; let stress go.”
- “Oversleep this weekend!”
- “Saturday. Nothing the bed can’t fix”
- “It’s’ Saturday. I can smell weekends from here!”
Wonderful Saturday Morning Motivational Quotes
We believe that there are really energetic persons among our readers. Well, thus, you are, probably, planning some good activities for Saturday? Here we have some motivational quotes for you to read on a Saturday morning and keep your enthusiasm on the place until the end of the day.
- “Imagine living a life where every day is your Saturday and Sunday. Make every day your weekend. Make every day a play-day.” (James A. Murphy)
- “Saturdays are for adventure. Sundays are for cuddling.”
- “Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.” (Bill Watterson)
- “I told myself that I was going to live the rest of my life as if it were Saturday.” (Chip Gaines)
Amazing Saturday Office Quotes
Working at an office on Saturday is a special torture. Through the windows, you can see, how people have a fun day when you spend it in a dusty room. The only thing we can wish you is to stay alive and spend at least your Sunday well! If you do not work in Sunday, of course.
- “The only reason why we ask other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our own weekend.” (Chuck Palahniuk)
- “May your burdens be none, and your coffee be strong”
- “You know what I want to do? Wake up one weekend and not have to go anywhere and do nothing.” (Derek Jeter)
“A sunbeam to warm you,
A moonbeam to charm you,
A sheltering angel,
so nothing can harm you.
Have a great Saturday and weekend!”