If you live somewhere in California, you probably won’t get why so many people experience so-called spring fever. We mean that genuine feeling of excitement and happiness which overflow us from the inside when the first warm sunny days arrive.
During the winter months of constant darkness and cold, looking forward to spring is the only sparkle that keeps our souls warm. That’s why don’t miss the chance to welcome spring with the help of happy spring quotes and spring season poems.
Trees are waking up from the long period of lifelessness. The first flowers are shooting up infusing life into black rough soil. The good sunny weather is finally here. Don’t hesitate, use the best quotes about the first day of spring or “Hello spring” quotes to celebrate the most joyful of seasons.
Spring is associated with renewal, new beginnings and growth. What other season can be better for making new plans, new hopes and cardinal changes than spring? In spring we usually clean our houses from the things we don’t need or use, as well as clean our thoughts from useless worrying and doubts. As for the last, inspirational spring quotes and motivational quotes about spring and new beginnings are exactly what you need to accomplish this task.
Spring is the time of beauty and love, good humor and evening walks with friends. It is the time of becoming better yourself. Let go of the old unnecessary things and you will find space for the new exciting experience.
Well, are you ready to take off your heavy winter coats and get ready to sing along with the birds? If the answer is ‘yes’, look through the greatest quotes, poems, sayings and famous proverbs about spring to get tuned in.
Cool Spring Break Quotes
- Spring is very energizing to me.
- Can words describe the fragrance of the very breath of spring — that delicious commingling of the perfume of arbutus, the odor of pines, and the snow-soaked soil just warming into life.
- April … hath put a spirit of youth in everything.
- In spring time, love is carried on the breeze. Watch out for flying passion or kissed whizzing by your head.
- It is spring again. The earth is like a child that know poems by heart.
- Spring won’t let me stay in this house any longer! I must get out and breathe the air deeply again.
- April prepares her green traffic light and the world thinks go.
- Spring is nature’s way of saying, “Let’s party!”
- Blossom by blossom the spring begins.
- Spring has come when you can put your foot on three daisies.
Useful Short Sayings about Spring
- Spring makes everything young again.
- With the coming of spring, I am calm again.
- Spring is when life’s alive in everything.
- The deep roots never doubt spring will come.
- The promise of spring’s arrival is enough to get anyone through the bitter winter!
- An optimist is the human personification of spring.
- When spring came, even the false spring, there were no problems except where to be happiest.
- How lovely the silence of growing things.
- Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world.
- She smelled of sun and daisies with a hint of river water.
Funny Spring Quotes to Make Your Day Better
- Spring is the only revolutionary whose revolution has succeeded.
- Science has never drummed up quite as effective a tranquilizing agent as a sunny spring day.
- Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush.
- Sunshine is the best medicine.
- The first blooms of spring always make my heart sing.
- Spring is God’s way of saying, ‘One more time!’
- In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.
- Spring unlocks the flowers to paint the laughing soil.
- I want to do to you what spring does with the cherry trees.
- Spring is beautiful, and smells sweet. Spring is when you shake the curtains, and pound on the rugs, and take off your long underwear, and wash in all the corners.
Famous Inspirational Quotes on Spring
- I enjoy the spring more than the autumn now. One does, I think, as one gets older.
- If winter comes, can spring be far behind?
- It’s spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you’ve got it, you want—oh, you don’t quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!
- If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.
- Now every field is clothed with grass, and every tree with leaves; now the woods put forth their blossoms, and the year assumes its gay attire.
- If you’ve never been thrilled to the very edges of your soul by a flower in spring bloom, maybe your soul has never been in bloom.
- The only thing that could spoil a day was people. People were always the limiters of happiness except for the very few that were as good as spring itself.
- Some old-fashioned things like fresh air and sunshine are hard to beat.
- The promise of spring’s arrival is enough to get anyone through the bitter winter.
- Spring: a lovely reminder of how beautiful change can truly be.
Life-Affirming Quotes to Celebrate the First Day of Spring
- You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming.
- Spring will come and so will happiness. Hold on. Life will get warmer.
- From the end spring new beginnings.
- The first day of spring is one thing, and the first spring day is another. The difference between them is sometimes as great as a month.
- I glanced out the window at the signs of spring. The sky was almost blue, the trees were almost budding, the sun was almost bright.
- It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade.
- The day the Lord created hope was probably the same day he created Spring.
- Winter lingered so long in the lap of spring that it occasioned a great deal of talk.
- Hello spring, we missed your green grass, warm sunshine, and beautiful flowers.
- Oh, Spring! I want to go out and feel you and get inspiration. My old things seem dead. I want fresh contacts, more vital searching.
Delightful ‘Spring is Coming’ Quotes
- The force of Spring –mysterious, fecund, powerful beyond measure.
- Where flowers bloom so does hope.
- Spring’s greatest joy beyond a doubt is when it brings the children out.
- One swallow does not make a summer, but one skein of geese, cleaving the murk of March thaw, is the Spring.
- Spring: the music of open windows.
- Spring is when you feel like whistling, even with a shoe full of slush.
- Hope sleeps in our bones like a bear waiting for spring to rise and walk.
- Sit quietly, doing nothing, spring comes, and the grass grows by itself.
- In Spring, everything is full of promise…. The child sporting upon the lawn, and the season, sympathize together, and nature rejoices in her virgin loveliness.
- Can words describe the fragrance of the very breath of spring?
Fascinating Spring Phrases
- Spring is the time of the year, when it is summer in the sun and winter in the shade.
- The flowers of late winter and early spring occupy places in our hearts well out of proportion to their size.
- It’s spring, we got so excited we wet our plants.
- A kind word is like a spring day.
- Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.
- If we had not winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.
- I suppose the best kind of spring morning is the best weather God has to offer.
- To be interested in the changing seasons is a happier state of mind than to be hopelessly in love with spring.
- Spring, when the earth tilts closer to the sun, runs a strict timetable of flowers.
- In the spring, I have counted 136 different kinds of weather inside of 24 hours.
Happy Spring Quotes to Inspire You
- Every spring is the only spring – a perpetual astonishment.
- Spring makes its own statement, so loud and clear that the gardener seems to be only one of the instruments, not the composer.
- People ask me what I do in winter when there’s no baseball. I’ll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring.
- Expect to have hope rekindled. Expect your prayers to be answered in wondrous ways. The dry seasons in life do not last. The spring rains will come again.
- I love better to count time from spring to spring; it seems to me far more cheerful to reckon the year by blossoms than by blight.
- Spring adds new life and new beauty to all that is.
- The spring wakes us, nurtures us and revitalizes us. How often does your spring come? If you are a prisoner of the calendar, it comes once a year. If you are creating authentic power, it comes frequently, or very frequently.
- I look forward to spring cleaning and putting things in their place. It’s therapeutic for me.
- Poor, dear, silly Spring, preparing her annual surprise!
- Spring is the time of plans and projects.
Interesting Quotes about Spring Flowers
- The earth laughs in flowers.
- All the flowers of all the tomorrows are in the seeds of today.
- I am going to try to pay attention to the spring. I am going to look around at all the flowers, and look up at the hectic trees. I am going to close my eyes and listen.
- Don’t wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul.
- The spring came suddenly, bursting upon the world as a child bursts into a room, with a laugh and a shout and hands full of flowers.
- I think that no matter how old or infirm I may become; I will always plant a large garden in the spring. Who can resist the feelings of hope and joy that one gets from participating in nature’s rebirth?
- Break open a cherry tree and there are no flowers, but the spring breeze brings forth myriad blossoms.
- Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light.
- Never yet was a springtime, when the buds forgot to bloom.
- Welcome spring, bring your flowers and make us smile.
The Cutest Quotes on Spring and Love
- I love spring anywhere, but if I could choose I would always greet it in a garden.
- Youth is like spring, an overpraised season more remarkable for biting winds than genial breezes.
- If people did not love one another, I really don’t see what use there would be in having any spring.
- A man has every season while a woman only has the right to spring.
- A life without love is like a year without spring.
- Autumn arrives in early morning, but spring at the close of a winter day.
- In springtime, love is carried on the breeze. Watch out for flying passion and kisses whizzing by your head.
- Always it’s spring and everyone’s in love and flowers pick themselves.
- O, how this spring of love resembleth the uncertain glory of an April day!
Beautiful Poems about Spring Season
- Spring makes the world a happy place
You see a smile on every face.
Flowers come out and birds arrive,
Oh, isn’t it grand to be alive?
- And the Spring arose on the garden fair,
Like the Spirit of Love felt everywhere;
And each flower and herb on Earth’s dark breast
Rose from the dreams of its wintry rest.
- Hush, Can you hear it?
The rustling in the grass,
Bringing you the welcome news
Winter’s day is past.
Soft, Can you feel it?
The warm caressing breeze,
Telling you the sticky buds
Are bursting on the trees.
Look, Can you see them?
The primrose in the lane,
Now you must believe it –
Spring is here again.
- The final throes of winter fade,
And life is again renewed.
The chilling bite of winter’s blade is
Broken by spring’s light dew.
Now light touches once again.
All things beautiful and green
While blossoms bloom with brilliant reds
And fragrant flowers make the scene.
Quiet brooks flow ever on
With melted snow as fuel
To quench the thirst of newborn fawn
And haste life’s great renewal!
- The naked earth is warm with spring,
And with green grass and bursting trees
Leans to the sun’s kiss glorying,
And quivers in the sunny breeze.
- April’s air stirs in
Floats and balances.
- She turned to the sunlight
And shook her yellow head,
And whispered to her neighbor:
“Winter is dead.”
- The naked earth is warm with Spring,
And with green grass and bursting trees
Leans to the sun’s kiss glorying,
And quivers in the sunny breeze.
The Best Hello Spring Quotes and Welcome Spring Quotes
- Hello spring, we missed your green grass, warm sunshine, and beautiful flowers
- Spring – an experience in immortality.
- Came the Spring with all its splendor, All its birds and all its blossoms, All its flowers, and leaves, and grasses.
- Hoe while it is spring, and enjoy the best anticipations. It is not much matter if things do not turn out well.
- “Is the spring coming?” he said. “What is it like?”…
- I hear the passing echoes of winter and feel the warming spring on my face.
- It is the sun shining on the rain and the rain falling on the sunshine…
- The essence of a thoughtful spring menu is bringing the table to life with flavorful color!
- Springtime is the land awakening. The March winds are the morning yawn.
- That is one good thing about this world…there are always sure to be more springs.
Great Motivational Quotes about Spring and New Beginnings
- Spring is a time to find out where you are, who you are, and move toward where you are going.
- Earth, teach me to forget myself as melted snow forgets its life, teach me resignation as the leaves which die in the fall, teach me courage as the tree which stands all alone, teach me regeneration as the seed which rises in the spring.
- The beautiful spring came; and when Nature resumes her loveliness, the human soul is apt to revive also.
- I had always planned to make a large painting of the early spring, when the first leaves are at the bottom of the trees, and they seem to float in space in a wonderful way. But the arrival of spring can’t be done in one picture.
- Despite the forecast, live like it’s Spring.
- Even the hardest of winters fears the spring.
- When all the world appears to be in a tumult, and nature itself is feeling the assault of climate change, the seasons retain their essential rhythm. Yes, fall gives us a premonition of winter, but then, winter, will be forced to relent, once again, to the new beginnings of soft greens, longer light, and the sweet air of spring.
- In winter, I plot and plan. In spring, I move.
- The winter is gone, the spring is come, a fly for those who us good have done.
- I believe in the process, in four seasons, that winter’s tough, but spring’s coming, that there’s a growing season. And I think that you realize that in life, you grow. You get better.
Interesting Spring Proverbs
- Walk lightly in the spring; Mother Earth is pregnant.
- A year’s harvest counts on spring; a man’s success counts on his diligence.
- One swallow does not make a spring.
- Spring is sooner recognized by plants than by men.
- Half an hour in a spring evening is worth a thousand gold pieces.
- April showers bring May flowers.
- A kind word is like a spring day.
- No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow.
- The blossoms in the spring are the fruit in autumn.
- Many a sudden change takes place on a spring day.
Joyful Images Showing Spring Time