Teachers are considered to be the second parents. It`s not a nonsense for those, who know how caring and attentive teachers are! The task of a good teacher isn`t only to teach children or give them some knowledge. A good teacher has to do a lot of things, which parents do. So, it`s evident that parents appreciate good teachers and feel it their duty to express their gratitude to them! That`s why various Thank You Messages for Teachers from Parents are such a popular phenomenon now!
To be a teacher is a very hard work, which requires a lot of attention as well as moral and sometimes even physical strength. Thus, teachers need to know that their work is highly valued by both children and their parents. All teachers will be happy to get at least one Short Thank You Note to a Teacher from a Child or a sample of Words of Appreciation for Teachers from Parents!
It doesn`t matter what teacher you want to gratitude to a preschool teacher or one in a high school. It`s clear enough that your support will be pleasant to all teachers, and will give them the strength to continue this noble endeavor. There are different ways to express your gratitude to a teacher! You don`t have to give expensive gifts to express your “thank you” for being a great teacher. You may send various Thank You Messages or just say some Thank You Quotes to Teachers from Parents. This will be enough to demonstrate your appreciation of the teacher`s work!
Sincere Thank You Note to Preschool Teacher from Parents
- We are so happy that our child is enjoying preschool. It’s not easy to send your first child to school, but seeing what a ball he/she is having makes it a breeze. And we know we have you to thank for that. The activities you plan, the room you decorate, the friendships you help foster – it’s all incredible, and it’s helping our child (and us!) believe that school is fun, which is incredibly important.
- Preschool years have now come to an end! We would like to thank you for all your hard work, support and encouragement that you have given our children during their 3 years in the elephant group. They loved every minute of preschool and always came home full of enthusiasm and stories to tell. We can’t thank you enough for making their years so happy.
- We, parents may be accountants, scientists, doctors, and engineers – but nothing contributes to the nation’s development more than the sacrifices made by teachers. Thank you.
Thank You for Being a Great Teacher from Senior Pupils
- Thank you for your guidance, friendship, and even for your discipline. I learned that I am strongest when I recognize what yet is weak and how I might best develop those parts of my character. Thank you for taking the time to be my friend. Thank you for being the best!
- Thank you for being an excellent educator! We know teachers like you are not easy to find. We appreciate your time, your patience, your ability to make a dry subject interesting, and your smile.
- An Inspirer. An Empower. An Engager. These three characteristics are just a short sample of the many you demonstrate with all of your students, including me, every single day. Thank you for being like you are!
Thank you for your patience. Thank you for your time.
Thank you for helping me with my homework.
Thank you for setting me homework.
Thank you for staying behind to help me,
When I know there are lots of other places you’d rather be.
Thank you for making me do my best.
Thank you for being the best.
Thoughtful Thank You Letter to Teacher from Parent
- Parents have got the easy job of raising our own kids. They are rewarded for all their sacrifices with the joy of watching their own blood grow up into fine young men and women. Teachers have got the tough jobs. Their rewards are limited to the hope that their wisdom will make a tiny difference in the lives of children, helping them to be better human beings. Thank you for all your selfless sacrifices.
- I want you to know how grateful we are to have you as the teacher of our children. Your teaching style really engages the kids and gets them pumped up and excited about learning. It’s wonderful to see them coming home in a very happy mood, with wonderful things to say about you, and eager to share what they`ve learned in class that day. I appreciate all of your hard work, and the positive learning environment you provide for your students.
- You didn’t just educate my kids. You taught them the importance of education. I am grateful to you. You were kind and considerate, but played the stickler when you needed to. You have played a key role in molding my child into a good human being. Thank you so much!
- The loving ways of teachers like you are the difference between teaching and educating. Thanks for teaching our children, educating them and empowering them. Classrooms can survive without iPads and computers, but never without inspirational teachers. Thank you for being the irreplaceable teacher that you are.
Light Thank You Messages for Teachers from Parents
- Our children are safeguarded from all of life’s negative influences because teachers like you shower their love in a ton and not just ounces. Thanks.
- Thank you. You have made a great difference for all of our children. Because you care so much about them, you have directed them to trust themselves in all that they do and to become all that they dream.
- A good teacher is someone who can think like a student, look like a parent and behave like a boss. You are the boss our kid is lucky to have. Thanks.
- Just wanted to let you know how much we appreciate the work you do every day. I know we don`t say it enough, but you`re the best teacher, our children could possibly have. Thanks!
Thank You Note for Teacher with Appreciation
- I hope you know what a wonderful teacher you are. We sure do, and we appreciate it more than words can say. Our children have gone through so many positive changes, and we know that a lot of it is due to your loving guidance. Please keep being yourself and doing what you do!
- I want to express my appreciation for your excellent work caring for my children. The difference you’re making in my life is immeasurable. Thank you for everything you have done for my children in the last two years.
- I feel so blessed to have a teacher like you for my child. I am a witness on how dedicated you are in teaching your students and I feel relieved that you are the one who will be nurturing her/his future. Thank you and may you keep up the good work!
- Thank you very much for being such a good teacher to my child. As a parent, I know perfect teachers are hard to find, but for me, you are the best teacher for my child. Thank you for your love and care you are giving to my child each day. I truly appreciate that. Thank you!
Excellent Sample of Thank You Notes for Teachers
- Thank you for all your hard work this year. Our child loves school and it’s easy to see why. We hear all about the dynamic way you deliver lessons and encourage participation and are pleased that our daughter is learning so much.
- No card could ever hold all the thanks we want to give to you for your mentorship. Thank you for being a teacher and friend for our children.
- It’s so comforting to see that someone like you is around to keep an eye on my child’s safety and ensure that they are happy and entertained while I’m away. Thank you so much for going above and beyond.
- If all teachers were like you, every child would be well-educated, with proper values and conduct. Thank you!
Popular Thank You Quotes to Teachers from Parents
- They say teachers plant seeds, which grow forever. Thanks for being such a wonderful gardener to our children!
- We are grateful to you because you are the person, who show our children where to look, but don’t tell them what to see.
- Putting a child in a good school can never compare to finding a child a great teacher. We are so blessed that you`ve accepted our child as your student. Thank you!
- We are grateful to you for being a teacher of our children because those who educate children well are more to be honored than parents, for these only gave life, those the art of living well.
Short Thank You Note to Teacher from Respectful Child
- You are not only our teacher, you are our friend, authority, and guide, all rolled into one person. We will always be grateful to you for your support and kindness.
- Dear teacher, thanks for not making us learn the way you wanted to teach, but teaching us the way we wanted to learn.
Kind Words of Appreciation for Teachers from Parents
- How can I express my gratitude to someone who has given so much of their time and energy, paying attention to my child’s growth and education? I’ll always be thankful to have you in my life.
- The school year has now come to an end. I’d like to express my gratitude for your dedication and patience You have given to my kid during her/his school year in your class. Thank you!
We chose this special present because we wanted you to know,
That we`re grateful for your hard work in helping our children to grow.
For your constant understanding and for always being there,
To tell them they can do it and to show them that you care!
- We look back with appreciation to you as a brilliant teacher, and with gratitude to you, who touched human feelings of our children. The curriculum is so much necessary raw material, but warmth is the vital element for the growing plant and for the soul of them.