Today, people talk about unconditional or selfless love more and more often. In fact, only this kind of love is considered to be true. What does unconditional love mean in reality? As a rule, loving someone unconditionally is about appreciating the person who he or she truly is. If you want to find out the meaning of true unconditional love, you shouldn’t wait for something from others, but be ready to sacrifice everything you have! Unconditional love quotes will open your eyes to the true meaning of pure love.
When it comes to the unconditional love issue, people who first come to your mind are your mother and father. Parents are considered to be those people who can give their lives for you and won’t ask for anything in return! However, this doesn’t mean that there is nobody in the world except for your parents who know how to love you unconditionally. True friends and sincere lovers will also love you with no strings attached! What can help you to understand the true essence of unconditional love? The following quotes on unconditional love:
Touching Quotes about Unconditional Love for Her
Don’t know how to melt the heart of a girl you’re in love with? It’s time to tell her how you really feel about her! You’ll not meet a girl who can’t evaluate sincere words with “My love for you is unconditional” meaning. A touching quote on unconditional love for her will help you to attract the attention of your bae!
- To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return. – Madonna
- If you just believe in me, I will love you endlessly. – Mariah Carey
- I love you without knowing how or when or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride. – Pablo Neruda
- The only way love can last a lifetime is if it’s unconditional. The truth is this: love is not determined by the one being loved but rather by the one choosing to love. – Stephen Kendrick
- Love is as simple as the absence of self given to another. God, when invited, fills the void of any unrequited love; hence loving is how one is drawn closer to God no matter its most horrific repercussions. – Criss Jami
- Unconditional love is the greatest gift of all. – Sylvia Massara
- The only love worthy of a name is unconditional. – John Powell
- Unconditional love, agape love, will not be swayed by time or circumstances. – Stephen Kendrick
- The ultimate lesson all of us have to learn is unconditional love, which includes not only others but ourselves as well. – Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
Family Love Quotes That Teach To Love Unconditionally
What people can be more precious than your family? Nobody! You should put it beyond the doubt that members of your family love you unconditionally! If you still don’t understand how important your family’s love is in your life, you need the best quotes that teach you how to love unconditionally!
- When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth. – Mitch Albom
- Being a father has been, without a doubt, my greatest source of achievement, pride and inspiration. Fatherhood has taught me about unconditional love, reinforced the importance of giving back and taught me how to be a better person. – Naveen Jain
- If any animal is capable of unconditional love, it is surely the canine: they are forgiving, caring, life-affirming creatures who humble us and teach us to be more human and compassionate. – Richard Belzer
- I know what it is like to be brought up with unconditional love. In my life that came from my grandmother. – Andre Leon Talley
- I think in a lot of ways unconditional love is a myth. My mom’s the only reason I know it’s a real thing. – Conor Oberst
- I was very lucky – I grew up with two parents who loved each other and gave me unconditional love. They set high expectations for me, and they gave me an infinite amount of support. So I stand on their shoulders; I follow their example in every way. – Valerie Jarrett
- My mom and my dad was the best example of unconditional love I could see as a kid. I’ve known it my whole life. Interactions, kissing, hugging – it definitely wasn’t the fake love. – BJ the Chicago Kid
- Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it. – Ann Brashares
Good Quotes about Loving Children Unconditionally
There is always a generation gap between parents and children. Unfortunately, while fighting with each other, we forget about the strength of unconditional love between parents and children. It’s exactly the time to apply to good quotes about loving children unconditionally, which you’ll find below:
- I thought I knew what love was before giving birth to my baby, but whatever I had experienced in the past paled in comparison to the utterly unconditional love I immediately felt for the little bundle I now held in my arms. – Linda Thompson
- The best part of being a mom to me is the unconditional love. I have never felt a love as pure, a love that’s as rewarding. – Monica Denise Brown
- I love rocks with the unconditional love that you lavish upon a newborn baby. – Hope Jahren
- What it’s like to be a parent: It’s one of the hardest things you’ll ever do but in exchange it teaches you the meaning of unconditional love. – Nicholas Sparks
- Accept the children the way we accept trees—with gratitude, because they are a blessing—but do not have expectations or desires. You don’t expect trees to change, you love them as they are. – Isabel Allende
Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it. – Ann Brashares
- Children will not remember you for the material things you provided but for the feeling that you cherished them. – Richard L. Evans
- In raising my children, I have lost my mind but found my soul. – Lisa T. Shepherd
- I love my children. That will never change. I have prayed to them for forgiveness and hope that they will forgive me. I never meant to hurt them. – Susan Smith
Beautiful Unconditional Love Quotes for Him
Don’t know if your boyfriend or husband loves you unconditionally? There is a good way to find this out: send them some of the most beautiful quotes about unconditional love to him and watch his reaction. Using unconditional love quotes for him is also a good idea to show your appreciation and love!
- Once you learn to accept and love them for who they are, you subconsciously learn to love yourself unconditionally. – Yvonne Pierre
- If a dog can love us unconditionally, why can’t we love each other the same way? – Carol McKibben
- The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance. – Brian Tracy
- Unconditional love really exists in each of us. It is part of our deep inner being. It is not so much an active emotion as a state of being. It’s not ‘I love you’ for this or that reason, not ‘I love you if you love me.’ It’s love for no reason, love without an object. – Ram Dass
- No, I do not want to be loved unconditionally. I want to be shown when I am treating you less than you deserve. I want you to leave if I ever start making you promises I do not see through. Love me for my flaws, yes, but don’t you dare ever allow them to hurt you. – Beau Taplin
- To love everyone unconditionally does not mean to give everyone your unconditional time. Sometimes, to love completely, we must never see someone again. This, too, is love. This is giving someone the freedom to exist and be happy, even if it must be without you. – Vironika Tugaleva
- Love… What is love? Love is to love someone for who they are, who they were, and who they will be. – Chris Moore
- You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving. – Amy Carmichael
- Love is the doorway through which the human soul passes from selfishness to service. – Unknown.
Unconditional Love Poems to Bring a Tear to Your Eye
What is unconditional love in a relationship about? The full commitment, constant care, firm setting of priorities, and many other things you have probably never thought about. Unconditional love to your partner is when his or her happiness is much more important for you than your own. If you aren’t concerned how your love benefits you, congratulations: your love is unconditional! Take a look at the following poems about unconditional love that will definitely bring a tear to your eye:
You counted every seconds till I returned
You waited phone calls to hear my voice
And I realized the value of your love when I became a mother
Still I am your precious baby
Your love is unconditional
There is no love other than yours mom.
you can tell me anything, I won’t judge.
I am Trust.
They call for me when they’ve had it tough.
Cry out for me, when they have nowhere near enough.
I am here, and not going anywhere,
At a standstill, looking forward, stuck, ups, and downs,
you are loved!
I’ve said it.
I will continue to express it.
I am enough. I AM LOVE.
Our love is so unconditional
Both of us aware of it
no promises were made
no fear of either of us giving it a break
we are bound in the boundaries
of our individual paths of life
yet we came together to love each other
our love keeps us moving, keeps us alive
oh the unconditional love is so pure
such a bliss
like the morning dew
falling on rose petals like a kiss
love is not about attaining something
love is not about gaining or losing something
love is all about loving someone
with all of one’s heart, with all of one’s soul
My dear please never say
“Thank you for loving me”
‘Coz that very thank you is
Like a feathery burden on
My loving soul
You said to me
“Thanks for loving me”
Oh my love!
I don’t know what to say
Don’t know how to reciprocate
Your very thought, your very name
Makes my heart beat reverberate
Let’s live this moment of life today…
As if we have no other day…
And when someone asks what you do?
‘Love’ is all you have to say…
Let’s spread our wings to fly today
Fly as if we will go far away
And when someone asks where
‘Love’ is all you have to say
Let’s hold our hands and walk ahead
Away to where the sky spreads
And when someone asks what you
‘Love’ is all you have to say
Let’s chase our shadows till the sun goes down
And laugh and laugh away
And when someone asks where do you run off to?
‘Love’ is all you have to say
I love you as you are, as you seek to find your own special way to relate to the world.
I honour your choices to learn in the way you feel is right for you.
I know it is important that you are the person you
want to be and not someone that I or others think you
“should” be. I realise that I cannot know what is best
for you, although perhaps sometimes I think I do.
With your unconditional love, you have lit up my soul,
In your coming, my dear, my life has been made whole.
Everything about you – your touch, your kisses, hugs and caress,
Makes my heart pound, when I think about, deep down in my chest.
I do not love you because of how you look,
even though you are very handsome.
I do not love you because of what you have,
material things are not important to me.
I do not love you because of what you have accomplished,
even though I am proud of the things you’ve done.
I believe actions speak louder than words.
Because I love you,
I promise you,
I will love you when you are old,
your soul will even be more beautiful then.