Wednesday is a day in the middle of the week that is just two days away from the weekend. This is a kind of key to the upcoming weekend, and you may freely plan your activity and meetings. Everyone begins to plan their weekend when Wednesday is finally here, and everyone knows how important it is to overcome this monotonous working routine. Wednesday is often considered a difficult day to get through it. Nevertheless, this aspect of the day is often found in a more amusing way, and for the same reason it’s also referred to as the “Hump Day”.
Every Wednesday we throw ourselves into the work, thinking about little things like weather conditions, financial trouble, traffic jams and how tired we are. It seems that we’ve been working for centuries, but we’re still disgustingly far from the weekend.
Rather than experiencing mass groans and complaints in the mid-week day, you can study our collections of interesting Wednesday quotes to distract yourself from the negative and catch inspiration. There is nothing better than smiling at the workplace for a few minutes. You can also share our funny pictures and sayings with your colleagues. It’ll definitely put them in the good mood and create friendlier atmosphere for the team.
We hope you enjoy this Wednesday!
Wednesday Morning Quotes
Getting out of the bed, getting dressed and going to work aren’t those actions we love taking in the mornings, especially when it’s only Wednesday. Believe it or not, most of people you work with feel the same way. Do you and your co-workers feel exhausted and have no energy to work? Use these quotes and pictures to lighten up your Wednesday morning and be charged with good mood for the rest of the day.
- I have Wednesdays that feel like Mondays when I wish that they were Fridays.
- Focus on good thoughts and good things will happen. Stay positive, think positive and do positive on this Wednesday morning!
- Happy Wednesday! Look at the bright side! At least it’s not Monday’s morning!
- Each morning is the open door to a new world – new vistas, new aims, new plans, new things…Wednesday morning is no less.
- Happy Wednesday! Be happy with who you are and what you do, and you can do anything you want.
- Good morning! Wishing you a day full of joyful moments. Happy Wednesday!
- Worry-free Wednesday! Because worry is like a rocking star: it gives you something to do but never gets you anywhere.
- Smile increases value of face, Anger spoils beauty of soul, faith is force of life, confidence is companion of success, so keep smiling. Good Morning have a beautiful wednesday.
- Happy Wednesday! Have a Bright and Beautiful Day!
- Happy and blessed Wednesday! Wishing you all God’s blessing today and every day!
- Happy Wednesday! Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Funny its Wednesday Quotes
Don’t know about you, guys, but as for our opinion, Wednesday is a great day. Just think about it. You can divide your week into sections. The first one will be from Monday to Wednesday and the second one from Wednesday to Friday. Do you agree that Wednesday wins one way or another? It signifies the end of the first, unpleasant, part of the week and starts the second more positive one. It’s finally Wednesday! Think about it in a positive way – after all, the weekend will come soon. You can share the quotes you like most on your personal blog or in your favorite social network.
- It must be Wednesday, there goes that camel again.
- It’s Wacky Wednesday. Be Happy. Be Crazy. Be Silly. Smile!
- It’s Wednesday – Hang On! We’re half way to Friday
- Wednesday: It’s almost, sorta, kinda, close to, just about, nearly the weekend.
- Keep Calm. It’s only Wednesday. We still have 2 more days to go.
- It seems to be Wednesday today, but I want to kill everyone, like on Monday.
- It’s Wednesday! Have a wonderful and blessed day!
- To some, it’s Hump Day. To us, it’s Wednesday’s getting its ass kicked and Thursday just asking Friday to switch places.”
- It’s woohoo Wednesday. Today is going to be a good day.
- Did you say it’s only Wednesday? Can I have more coffee please?
- It’s only Wednesday. Put your ‘it’s only Wednesday’ face expression on.
- Nothing screws your Friday more than realizing that it’s only Wednesday.
- TGIW – thank God it’s Wednesday!
- It’s Wednesday. That means that we are over the hump!
Wednesday Inspirational Quotes
‘Good job!’, ‘Well done!’, these are the phrases each person likes to hear in order to do more. The same is with Wednesday mood, you need to read something inspirational to be ready to get through the rest of the week. We suggest you get inspired by quotations this Wednesday morning. These collected bits of human wisdom help to inspire new ideas, look at the world in a different way and simply enjoy your day.
- Keep Going. You’re half-way to the weekend.
- I would come home from school every Wednesday, order pizza, and watch ‘X-Files.’ I was devoted.
- It’s Wednesday! I’m breathing. I’m healthy. I’m truly blessed. I’m grateful for this day
- On Wednesday afternoons I could be practically anything.
- Keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.
- Happy Wednesday! Look at the bright side! At least it’s not Monday!
- Wednesday is a day to help others celebrate life. You and only you are accountable for what you extend and give to others. One smile not only increases your value but it gives joy to each person you meet.
- On Wednesday, when the sky is blue, and I have nothing else to do, I sometimes wonder if it’s true That who is what and what is who.
- Happy Wednesday! The sun is shining! It’s a brand new day, and I’m alive!
- Happy Wednesday! Cast your love to all, trust in the team to which you are joined, and do not do wrong to others for your own self gratification.
- “Elephants love Wednesday, and so will you.”
- When a day you happen to know is Wednesday starts off sounding like Sunday, there is something seriously wrong somewhere.
Sayings about Wednesday
Are you seeking for some cool quotes on Wednesday to share them on your blog, Facebook, Twitter or other social networking accounts? Then you are at the right address. We are more than sure that some of your subscribers are having a hard time dealing with so-called midweek depression. If there a word for such thing. So, share these cool quotes with them to make them feel better.
- After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W – T – F.
- Monday for wealth, Tuesday for health, Wednesday the best day of all: Thursday for crosses, Friday for losses, Saturday no luck at all.
- Wednesday’s child is full of woe.
- When the president decides something on Monday, he still believes it on Wednesday – no matter what happened Tuesday.
- I like the good life too much, I’m not good at going on stage night after night and on wet Wednesday afternoons.
- Wednesdays were the best thing about Atlantis. The middle of the week was a traditional holiday there. Everyone stopped work and celebrated the fact that half the week was over
- Help!!!! Why is Wednesday spelled like that !!!!
- On Wednesdays we wear pink. from “Mean Girls”
- When people refer to ‘Back in the Day,’ it was a Wednesday. Just a little fun fact for you.
- Wednesdays were the best thing about Atlantis. The middle of the week was a traditional holiday there. Everyone stopped work and celebrated the fact that half the week was over.
- “Wednesdays will always bring smiles for the second half of the week.”
- I’ve heard of Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, but I’ve never heard of Someday.
Wednesday Sayings about Work
If you do what you love, you’ll never work a day in your life. Whoever said this must have never worked on Mondays after a wild weekend. We’re kidding, of course, but the thing is, even if you can’t imagine your life without your job, there comes the day when you feel the lack of motivation. Can you boast of your enthusiasm working in the middle of the week or do you feel depressed? Look at these funny quotes to cheer yourself up and share them with your workmates and friends working in the office to make them enjoy this day as well.
- By Wednesday, work is something that’s easy to complain about. But at the end of the day, you’re making money and making a living.
- If you do not want to work the third consecutive day, today is Wednesday.
- When you work without a weekend, Monday is no longer frightening, Friday is not happy, but Wednesday is still fucked up.
- Wednesdays are like Mondays in the middle of the week! I don’t even feel like working.
- I went out there for a thousand a week, and I worked Monday, and I got fired Wednesday. The guy that hired me was out of town Tuesday.
- Boss: This is the third time you’ve been late to work this week. Do you know what that means? Me: It’s Wednesday?
- Wednesday, pronounced as ‘wenzdei’, noun, meaning ‘Still not Friday’.
- “My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays.”
- “Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.”
- Practical! On Wednesday afternoons I could be practically anything. What’s up?
- Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen.
- Every morning starts a new page in your story. Make it a great one on Wednesday!
Wednesday Motivational Quotes
We’ve already decided that Wednesday is cooler than Monday but not so cool as Friday. No matter how desperately we want it to be closer to the weekend, Wednesday is the mid-week day. Therefore, everyone needs some drive, push and motivation to begin this day. You can keep yourself going, and you can charge up your friends, relatives, and workmates using Wednesday motivational quotes and wishes.
- Wednesday has come – the week has passed.
- I don’t really have any position to complain about my job. Yeah, every job has its moments like, Ah, you know, it’s Wednesday. But I’m blessed. I love my work.
- “Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, “What’s in it for me?”
- Home may be where the heart is but it’s no place to spend Wednesday afternoon.
- The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday.
- Wednesday is Latin for “almost Friday.
- “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.”
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
- “Commit to your goals – Once you have set your goals, you have to fully commit yourself towards achieving it.”
- Happy Wednesday! Happiness is found from within when you learn to appreciate your blessings, LIVE in the present and LOVE!
- Wine Wednesday: like a little holiday in the middle of the week.
Positive have a Great Wednesday
When it comes to Wednesday, there are two types of people. The first are those who don’t count this day and can smell the tacos they will be enjoying with friends on the Friday evening. The second category are those who see Wednesday as a distant cousin of Monday and really hate it. Optimists or pessimists, half full or half empty glass – call it want you want. But it is very important to find something good even when you are tired and you want to give up everything. We have collected positive quotes for you to lighten your Wednesday up.
- May you find moments that make you smile today! Have a great Wednesday!
- My we begin this day with a smile and a heart full of gratitude. May the Lord bless you most abundantly. Have a great Wednesday, stay happy and blessed!
- Every morning starts a new page in your story. Make it great one today. Have a great Wednesday!
- Always keep a bottle of wine in the fridge for special occasions. You know, to have a great Wednesday, for example.
- May you find moments that make you smile today! Happy Wednesday!
- Smile increases the value of face, Anger spoils beauty of soul, faith is the force of life, confidence is companion of success, so keep smiling. Good Morning and have a beautiful Wednesday.
- Welcome to another wonderful Wednesday! Wake up and be thankful!
- Wednesday will be amazing so wake up and smile!
- We must move forward, we must continue to dream and we must stay focused in order to overcome. Have a great Wednesday!
- Happy Wednesday! Practice compassion. Lift others. Learn to encourage rather than criticize. You’ll feel better when you help others feel better.
- “What’s in a Wednesday?
You! That’s who!
Happy Wednesday. ”
- Always keep a bottle of wine in the fridge for special occasions. You know like Wednesday!) Have a good day!
Wednesday Quote of the Day
Have you ever thought why all the successful people like quoting other successful people? Because they have learned something from them and want other to do the same. Read one interesting quote or fact each day and you’ll be surprised by the results. There are some amusing quotes that will build the positivity up and brighten your Wednesday up. Do not forget to share them with your friends or on your social networks accounts.
- On Wednesday, when the sky is blue, and I have nothing else to do, I sometimes wonder if it’s true that who is what and what is who.
- This must be the Mondayest Wednesday ever.
- They didn’t want it good, they wanted it Wednesday.
- If I love you Wednesday, What is that to you? I do not love you Thursday — so much is true.
- When a day that you happen to know is Wednesday starts off sounding like Sunday, there is something seriously wrong somewhere.
- When the president decides something on Monday, he still believes it on Wednesday – no matter what happened Tuesday.
- There are more myths about Black Wednesday than the Greeks ever created.” – John Major
- I think vestigially there’s a synesthete in me, but not like a real one who immediately knows what colour Wednesday is.
- I live for Tuesdays, and die by Wednesdays.
- Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus.
- “Inspiration is one thing and you can’t control it, but hard work is what keeps the ship moving. Keep up the good work.”
Wednesday Hump Day Quotes
As we were saying, Wednesday is often called “Hump day”. Funny name, right? We still can’t get the image of a happy camel out of the head. We provide you some ridiculous hump day quotes to express what you’re feeling about this day and make you get through this Wednesday. At least, there are two days until the weekend!
- The only way I can get through Wednesday is by avoiding people who call it Hump Day.
- To some it’s Hump Day. To us, it’s Wednesday’s getting its ass kicked and Thursday just asked Friday to switch places.
- Help! Why is Wednesday spelled like that?
- A Wednesday with no rain is a dry hump day.
- Hump day is disappointingly misleading… It’s already past lunchtime and I haven’t been humped once.
- Be a little naughty. It’s Humpday!
- Hump Day – not as ‘depressing’ as Monday, not as ‘exciting’ as Friday.
- Rise and grind. It’s Hump Day!
- Today is Hump Day! Happy as a unicorn eating cake on a rainbow.
- Nothing ruins Humpday like not getting Humped.
- Hump Day with you is the happiest Hump day ever!
- Today is full of possible. Happy Hump Day!
Wednesday Quotes and Pictures
Congratulations! Dreadful Monday and less terrifying Tuesday are left behind. You almost see Saturday from here. But it still means that you have to work half of the week. Instead of being afraid of the mid-week day, may laughter be your motivation and let it remind you’re not alone. Wednesday is usually associated with a lack of assertiveness, creativeness, and motivation, although it does mean that the weekend is only two days away. If you feel low this day, have a look at our collection of interesting pictures with quotes. Besides there are no such days which couldn’t become brighter the time you see pictures of cats or hilarious minions. Even if you firmly believe that funny pics don’t work, at least you can give it a try.
Wednesday Quotes Images
So what does ‘Hump Day’ mean exactly? The explanation is simpler than you think. People often refer to Wednesday as to imaginary hill which they need to climb to get through a hard working week. After Wednesday, it is a lot easier for you to handle the rest of the week as if you are climbing down the hill. Funny images always cheer up! Especially we need a bit of positivity during such difficult days as a “Hump day”. Look at these pictures and have a good Wednesday!